Title: Link Software LLC's Replies - page 5 | WordPress.org

---

# Link Software LLC

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 241 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/?output_format=md) 
[2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
5 [6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)…
[15](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/15/?output_format=md)
[16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/16/?output_format=md)
[17](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/17/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[White Label - WordPress Custom Admin, Custom Login Page, and Custom Dashboard] White Label Settings are disabled](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-label-settings-are-disabled/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [2 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-label-settings-are-disabled/#post-17864550)
 * Is this similar to the problem you [posted about two months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-first-reported-is-now-back-now-i-cant-edit-the-settings/)?
 * I’ll ask the same thing again:
 * Can you email me directly at [support@linksoftwarellc.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/5/support@linksoftwarellc.com?output_format=md),
   please? I have some questions about your set-up that probably isn’t best to discuss
   on a public forum. Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[White Label - WordPress Custom Admin, Custom Login Page, and Custom Dashboard] Fantastic plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fantastic-plugin-1988/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [2 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fantastic-plugin-1988/#post-17864543)
 * [@goldtecgimmer65](https://wordpress.org/support/users/goldtecgimmer65/) Thank
   you for the kind review.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[HTML Forms - Simple WordPress Forms Plugin] What happened to Github? Owner change without any infos?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/what-happened-to-github-owner-change-without-any-infos/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [2 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/what-happened-to-github-owner-change-without-any-infos/#post-17856390)
 * The GitHub repo was turned private after I took over the development of HTML 
   Forms in May. Private repos are just how I prefer to work, and it’s been my method
   for developing WordPress plugins going back to the first one I released in 2017.
 * I discussed this with the previous developer first. He agreed with me that the
   repo wasn’t active enough to keep public. The WordPress.org support forum, and
   email, should be sufficient.
 * One thing I did overlook during this change was the code snippets that were available
   to the public in the repo. So, to help rectify that, I’ve placed all of them 
   on the public knowledge base available on the plugin’s website:
 * [https://htmlformsplugin.com/kb/code-snippets/](https://htmlformsplugin.com/kb/code-snippets/)
 * Hopefully, when people see this post in the future, I’ll have that resource better
   organized.
 * Trust is something you earn with support and releases. So far, I’ve done my best
   to be active in this forum and put out bug fixes to the plugin. All while trying
   to make development play nice with my current workflow.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[White Label - WordPress Custom Admin, Custom Login Page, and Custom Dashboard] Conflict with WP Mail SMTP Plugin & White Label Pro](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-wp-mail-smtp-plugin-white-label-pro/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [2 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-wp-mail-smtp-plugin-white-label-pro/#post-17854606)
 * I’m marking this closed, for now. This seems to be an issue with a premium third-
   party plugin’s paid-only feature. I’m handling this privately with [@jcsmithdesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jcsmithdesign/)
   through email. If this does directly involve White Label, and there is a viable
   solution, I’ll update this thread.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[HTML Forms - Simple WordPress Forms Plugin] 500 error using Mailchimp action](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-error-using-mailchimp-action/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [2 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-error-using-mailchimp-action/#post-17854331)
 * This should be addressed in version 1.3.33.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[HTML Forms - Simple WordPress Forms Plugin] Forms do nothing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/forms-do-nothing/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [2 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/forms-do-nothing/#post-17846451)
 * [@samlinck](https://wordpress.org/support/users/samlinck/) Understood. That makes
   it tough for me to help. There are some old threads here on the forum where certain
   themes, and other third-party scripts/plugins caused interference. That might
   be the cause.
 * My hunch is that it’s particular to your setup. I’ve pushed out two updates recently,
   and this is the first I’m hearing of any issues like this.
 * I have another update coming soon. If I run into this issue myself, I’ll come
   back here with a reply. Otherwise, I’m not sure what I can do at the moment.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[HTML Forms - Simple WordPress Forms Plugin] Forms do nothing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/forms-do-nothing/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [2 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/forms-do-nothing/#post-17846430)
 * [@samlinck](https://wordpress.org/support/users/samlinck/) Do you have a URL 
   I can take a look at? You can email me if you’d prefer: [support@htmlformsplugin.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/5/support@htmlformsplugin.com?output_format=md)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[HTML Forms - Simple WordPress Forms Plugin] 500 error using Mailchimp action](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-error-using-mailchimp-action/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [2 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-error-using-mailchimp-action/#post-17841785)
 * [@frendeliko](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frendeliko/) Thank you for 
   the report. I’m going to have another minor release coming out soon. I’ll look
   into this more and address it in that upcoming version.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[HTML Forms - Simple WordPress Forms Plugin] Setting ID for forms created by HTML Forms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/setting-id-for-forms-created-by-html-forms/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [2 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/setting-id-for-forms-created-by-html-forms/#post-17839426)
 * [@asaaheim](https://wordpress.org/support/users/asaaheim/) There are a few ways
   you could handle this.
 * There isn’t a specific filter hook for modifying the ID of the `<form>` element,
   but you could use the generic `hf_form_html` filter.
 * Here’s an example:
 *     ```wp-block-code
       add_filter(	'hf_form_html',	function( $html ) {		$html = str_replace( '<form ', '<form id="my-id" ', $html );		return $html;	});
       ```
   
 * There is a `hf_form_element_class_attr` filter hook for adding a CSS class to
   the form. You might find that useful and easier to use if your marketing system
   can handle class identifiers.
 * Here’s an example:
 *     ```wp-block-code
       add_filter(	'hf_form_element_class_attr',	function( $class_attr ) {		return $class_attr . ' my-class';	});
       ```
   
 * You can learn more about the [filter hooks in HTML Forms from the knowledge base](https://htmlformsplugin.com/kb/filter-hooks/).
   I’m hoping to update that page to be more informative soon.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[HTML Forms - Simple WordPress Forms Plugin] Form Action not woring when From set to [EMAIL]](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-action-not-woring-when-from-set-to-email/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-action-not-woring-when-from-set-to-email/#post-17789184)
 * Using the Additional Headers field, in the Send Email action, is the best way
   to set a proper reply to address. You can even use variables, for example:
 * Reply-To: [NAME] <[EMAIL]>
 * [@biiissen](https://wordpress.org/support/users/biiissen/) was able to solve 
   his issue this way. I’m going to close this and mark as resolved.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[HTML Forms - Simple WordPress Forms Plugin] Google Ads Enhanced Conversions Tracking](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/google-ads-enhanced-conversions-tracking/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/google-ads-enhanced-conversions-tracking/#post-17776208)
 * [@ste9890](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ste9890/) I’m so sorry for the
   late response. I recently took over development of the plugin, but the transfer
   process was delayed and overlapped with the timing of your post.
 * HTML Forms does support JavaScript events. You can learn more about that here:
 * [https://www.htmlformsplugin.com/kb/javascript-events/](https://www.htmlformsplugin.com/kb/javascript-events/)
 * This might not get you all the way to what you want, but it’s a good place to
   start. Please let me know if you have any more questions. And, again, thank you
   for your patience.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[HTML Forms - Simple WordPress Forms Plugin] Email sender Contact Form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-sender-contact-form/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-sender-contact-form/#post-17776171)
 * [@dariaamatuzzo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dariaamatuzzo/) Sorry for
   the delayed response to this. Do you have any third-party plugins or services
   controlling outgoing emails from your WordPress installation? If I understand
   your problem correctly, it’s possible the “From” address is being overwritten
   during the actual sending of the email.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Terms Popup - Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy WordPress Popups] Redirect to a particular page after Accept](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-to-a-particular-page-after-accept/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-to-a-particular-page-after-accept/#post-17776157)
 * [@annaraiders](https://wordpress.org/support/users/annaraiders/) This is something
   I’ve had on my to-do list for quite a while. I’m hoping to get a release out 
   this summer, and I’ll look into making that an option in the settings.
 * Unfortunately, there aren’t any hooks set up right now for you to handle this
   on your own easily.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[HTML Forms - Simple WordPress Forms Plugin] Register the page referrer in submissions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/register-the-page-referrer-in-submissions/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/register-the-page-referrer-in-submissions/#post-17776114)
 * That’s a good idea. I recently took over the development of the plugin, so I’m
   building out a list of things to add to it and the Premium add-on. I’ll keep 
   your idea in mind. Thank you for the suggestion.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[HTML Forms - Simple WordPress Forms Plugin] Register the page referrer in submissions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/register-the-page-referrer-in-submissions/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/register-the-page-referrer-in-submissions/#post-17773488)
 * [@rghedin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rghedin/) In the Submissions tabs,
   you can click on any entry’s Timestamp for a breakdown that includes the Referrer
   URL. That should get you want you need.

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 241 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/?output_format=md) 
[2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
5 [6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)…
[15](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/15/?output_format=md)
[16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/16/?output_format=md)
[17](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/17/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)