Title: linkhy's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# linkhy

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linkhy/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linkhy/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linkhy/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linkhy/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linkhy/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linkhy/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linkhy/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linkhy/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Label Blank When Trying to Change the Title](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/label-blank-when-trying-to-change-the-title/)
 *  Thread Starter [linkhy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linkhy/)
 * (@linkhy)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/label-blank-when-trying-to-change-the-title/#post-16999175)
 * Hello, Eric. Thanks for answering.
 * I am using a plugin to translate the website. But if I just wanted to change 
   the default title how do I get access to this particular dropdown menu?
 * Because the website it’s in portuguese, and that is the only word in english 
   by default.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How to change the label of a dropdown menu?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-label-of-a-dropdown-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [linkhy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linkhy/)
 * (@linkhy)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-label-of-a-dropdown-menu/#post-16996494)
 * I’m sorry, I will exemplify visually:
 * Instead of this:
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/0XZsB12/B4.png?ssl=1)
 * I want to change to
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/tHvrMb9/After.png?ssl=1)
 * I changed visually by inspecting element on Chrome. How can I do that in WordPress?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How to change the label of a dropdown menu?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-label-of-a-dropdown-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [linkhy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linkhy/)
 * (@linkhy)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-label-of-a-dropdown-menu/#post-16995942)
 * Thanks, Corrinarusso. Yes, we do use the gtranslate plugin.
 * But if we wish to retain the default label title as “Escolher Modelo” instead
   of “Select Modelo,” do I need to make changes in a plugin, or is the dropdown
   menu incorporated into WordPress?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)