Title: lic2thrill's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# lic2thrill

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lic2thrill/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lic2thrill/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lic2thrill/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lic2thrill/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lic2thrill/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lic2thrill/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lic2thrill/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lic2thrill/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: [How can I place a closing slash at the end of my "Home" url?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-place-a-closing-slash-at-the-end-of-my-home-url/)
 *  Thread Starter [lic2thrill](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lic2thrill/)
 * (@lic2thrill)
 * [16 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-place-a-closing-slash-at-the-end-of-my-home-url/#post-1690840)
 * Fixed it! The problem was with tied into a missing header problem. Apparently,
   I got hit with a virus that tried to insert malicious code into the function.
   php file and the theme template I was using. Once I deleted the spaces. Everything
   went back to working as it should. 🙂
 * Thanks again! 🙂
 * L
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: [How can I place a closing slash at the end of my "Home" url?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-place-a-closing-slash-at-the-end-of-my-home-url/)
 *  Thread Starter [lic2thrill](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lic2thrill/)
 * (@lic2thrill)
 * [16 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-place-a-closing-slash-at-the-end-of-my-home-url/#post-1690821)
 * OK. I’ve gone through the Settings -> General in the backend. No luck there. (
   Thanks just the same. 🙂 I’ve included my .htaccess file. Anyone have any idea
   where I would put the closing slash in the code below to “force” a closing slash“/”
   at the end of the “Home” url on the “Home” tab and the logo? “[http://proutandcompanies.com/Blogs/leftOcenter&#8221](http://proutandcompanies.com/Blogs/leftOcenter&#8221);
 * “RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /Blogs/ RewriteRule ^index\.php$ – [L]
 * # uploaded files
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?files/(.+) wp-includes/ms-files.
   php?file=$2 [L]
 * # add a trailing slash to /wp-admin
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?wp-admin$
   $1wp-admin/ [R=301,L]
 * RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d RewriteRule
   ^ – [L] RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?(wp-(content|admin|includes).*) $2 [L]
   RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?(.*\.php)$ $2 [L] RewriteRule . index.php [L]”
 * Thanks again,
 * L
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: [How can I place a closing slash at the end of my "Home" url?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-place-a-closing-slash-at-the-end-of-my-home-url/)
 *  Thread Starter [lic2thrill](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lic2thrill/)
 * (@lic2thrill)
 * [16 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-place-a-closing-slash-at-the-end-of-my-home-url/#post-1690815)
 * Thanks, Andrea. I’ll look into it. 🙂
 * L

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)