Title: leorwalker's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# leorwalker

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leorwalker/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leorwalker/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leorwalker/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leorwalker/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leorwalker/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leorwalker/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leorwalker/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leorwalker/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Social Media Auto Publish] Only I can see the Facebook posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-i-can-see-the-facebook-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [leorwalker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leorwalker/)
 * (@leorwalker)
 * [7 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-i-can-see-the-facebook-posts/#post-18829998)
 * That was the problem! Thank you for the prompt and accurate assistance!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Crontrol] repeated could_not_set errors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/repeated-could_not_set-errors/)
 *  Thread Starter [leorwalker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leorwalker/)
 * (@leorwalker)
 * [1 year ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/repeated-could_not_set-errors/#post-18668326)
 * As an FYI and for closure, I added some instrumentation to cron.php and option.
   php (which is called from cron.php to set the schedules) to figure out what is
   actually happening.
 * In the majority of cases, _set_cron_array is throwing a WP_Error when update_option
   returns false due to the schedule **already being present**. There is no actual
   db error, no db rows affected, and there was a well-formed UPDATE query. The 
   data was just already there.
   In a small number of cases, there were concurrent
   attempts to update the db. In all the cases I saw, the correct data was ultimately
   written, but a could_not_set error was thrown along the way.
 * Bottomline: everything appears to be functioning properly, other than accurate
   diagnosis and logging of the result. Perhaps a small change in cron.php to rule
   out the false positives before logging a could_not_set error would be helpful.
 * If anyone is in a position to do anything about this, if anything is in fact 
   warranted, feel free to reach out to me as needed.
 * Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Crontrol] repeated could_not_set errors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/repeated-could_not_set-errors/)
 *  Thread Starter [leorwalker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leorwalker/)
 * (@leorwalker)
 * [1 year ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/repeated-could_not_set-errors/#post-18665628)
 * Thank you for the prompt response and the link to relevant information. When 
   I get a chance, I’ll muck around with the core files on a dev site to see if 
   I can isolate the issue further.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Anti-Spam by CleanTalk - Spam Protection Without CAPTCHA] PHP Warning](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-warning-546/)
 *  Thread Starter [leorwalker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leorwalker/)
 * (@leorwalker)
 * [1 year ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-warning-546/#post-18643562)
 * well, did you actually resolve it? It’s a 2 minute php correction. I patched 
   mine so I wouldn’t get my error log filled up but I haven’t seen an updated version
   come out since I reported the issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Custom CSS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-36/)
 *  Thread Starter [leorwalker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leorwalker/)
 * (@leorwalker)
 * [13 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-36/#post-4150842)
 * Done. Thanks again.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Custom CSS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-36/)
 *  Thread Starter [leorwalker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leorwalker/)
 * (@leorwalker)
 * [13 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-36/#post-4150799)
 * Thanks for responding. I had worked around the problem in the obvious way – adding
   the CSS manually to my page.
 * So I went back and removed it…. And the table is displaying correctly anyway.
   I’m not sure why it wasn’t working earlier. It had been fine for a year, then
   stopped working, and now is okay again.
 * Either way, you can close this issue. Thanks for your response.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)