Title: leon112233's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# leon112233

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leon112233/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leon112233/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leon112233/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leon112233/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leon112233/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leon112233/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leon112233/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leon112233/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Spin 360 deg and 3D Model Viewer] Images do not show up](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-do-not-show-up-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [leon112233](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leon112233/)
 * (@leon112233)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-do-not-show-up-5/#post-11509877)
 * [@maui2wp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maui2wp/) problem solved! It was
   indeed the .JPG which had to be .jpg!
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Spin 360 deg and 3D Model Viewer] Images do not show up](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-do-not-show-up-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [leon112233](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leon112233/)
 * (@leon112233)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-do-not-show-up-5/#post-11508525)
 * [@maui2wp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maui2wp/) hmm, I already had the
   feeling that the problem could be in the small details haha.
 * I’ll try to change the extensions when i’m back home from work because I don’t
   have acces to my FTP right now at work.
 * Thanks for your help so far! I’ll let you know later in the afternoon if the 
   problems are resolved. And ofcourse i’ll write you a review whem i’m back home
   🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Spin 360 deg and 3D Model Viewer] Images do not show up](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-do-not-show-up-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [leon112233](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leon112233/)
 * (@leon112233)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-do-not-show-up-5/#post-11508350)
 * Ah okay, found the emailadress on: [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/)
 * You can contact me on: [l.gjaltema@hotmail.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leon112233/replies/l.gjaltema@hotmail.com?output_format=md)
 * As soon as you have contacted me I will create a new account and send you the
   details.
 * Thanks!
    -  This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by [leon112233](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leon112233/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Spin 360 deg and 3D Model Viewer] Images do not show up](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-do-not-show-up-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [leon112233](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leon112233/)
 * (@leon112233)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-do-not-show-up-5/#post-11508108)
 * I’ve send you the login at: [support1@letsmail9.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leon112233/replies/support1@letsmail9.com?output_format=md)(
   found the email in another support topic) I hope it is still the correct email.
 * Thanks for the help so far, I appreciate it 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Spin 360 deg and 3D Model Viewer] Images do not show up](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-do-not-show-up-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [leon112233](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leon112233/)
 * (@leon112233)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-do-not-show-up-5/#post-11508081)
 * Hi!
 * Thanks for your reply, I tried both short codes but the images still won’t load.
 * Is there someting else I can change/check?
 * Would it help if I created a account for you on my website?
 * Thanks in advance.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)