Title: lenineto's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# lenineto

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Error: [] cURL error 7:](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-curl-error-7-3/)
 *  [lenineto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/)
 * (@lenineto)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-curl-error-7-3/page/2/#post-14526796)
 * Hi guys,
 * I know this is an old thread but it might help someone running into this same
   issue as this is still coming up in google searches.
 * I had this same problem with Lando and it’s actually an easy fix. All you have
   to do is to copy Lando’s CA certificate from ~/.lando/certs/lndo.site.crt to 
   your WordPress install inside wp-includes/certificates/ca-bundle.crt
 * That will do the trick.
 * Cheers
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] Problem with WordPress 5.2.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-wordpress-5-2-1/)
 *  [lenineto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/)
 * (@lenineto)
 * [7 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-wordpress-5-2-1/#post-11559601)
 * Guys this is because Google pulled jQuery 1.2.4, as stated on this link
    [https://developers.google.com/speed/libraries/#jquery](https://developers.google.com/speed/libraries/#jquery)
 * You could change your jQuery version but I guess for the time being the best 
   solution would be just disable the feature and don’t load jQuery from Google 
   libraries.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hummingbird Performance - Cache & Page Speed Optimization for Core Web Vitals | Critical CSS | Minify CSS | Defer CSS Javascript | CDN] Gzip not showing under Litespeed server](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gzip-not-showing-under-litespeed-server/)
 *  [lenineto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/)
 * (@lenineto)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gzip-not-showing-under-litespeed-server/#post-10797635)
 * [@gerard70](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gerard70/)
 * Do you mind sharing what setting you changed to get it working?
    I’m experiencing
   a similar problem.
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] 2 Weird problems](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-weird-problems/)
 *  Thread Starter [lenineto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/)
 * (@lenineto)
 * [7 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-weird-problems/#post-10793811)
 * [@qtwrk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qtwrk/)
 * Ok buddy, here is a final comment since problem solved now.
 * After knowing the DB was the problem, I went thru the user_meta table and I found
   the culprit. Pretty stupid, but here it is:
 * show_welcome_panel was set to 2
    I reset it to what it should be
 * show_welcome_panel 1
 * Done deal!
 * Feel free to mark it as closed after you read this.
 * Thanks for all your help!
 * Cheers,
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] 2 Weird problems](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-weird-problems/)
 *  Thread Starter [lenineto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/)
 * (@lenineto)
 * [7 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-weird-problems/#post-10793510)
 * [@qtwrk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qtwrk/)
 * Just to let you know I did another test on the problematic site.
    This time I’ve
   disabled ALL plugins, everything. I also switched the theme to Twenty Seventeen.
 * I’ve also made sure there were no file permissions problems, fixing permissions
   and ownership on every file inside the public folder.
 * I then re-enabled ONLY litespeed cache plugin, double checked my settings, enabled
   object cache and same problem again.
 * Considering everything that has been done so far, I can only thing the problem
   is related to the database. I’m just not sure what could cause it yet.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] 2 Weird problems](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-weird-problems/)
 *  Thread Starter [lenineto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/)
 * (@lenineto)
 * [7 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-weird-problems/#post-10793040)
 * [@qtwrk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qtwrk/)
 * Thanks for all your support. I will keep posting here because I believe this 
   can help other users in the future.
 * Today I tried the very same procedure in another site. I took a site we are still
   developing and I moved it to LSWS, installed the LS cache plugin, enabled object
   cache with redis (exact same procedure as before) and it worked without a problem.
 * Since yesterday I also tested with a fresh site (with the same theme and plugins
   as this one having the problem) and it also worked, I’m pretty sure at this point
   it HAS to be something wrong with that specific site. Lucky me I’ve chosen the
   worst one to start 🙂
 * Still I think its good it happened at this point because if this problem happens
   when I move a production site, I need to know how to fix it.
 * [@qtwrk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qtwrk/), I already tried disabling
   all plugins and that made no difference. I will try changing the theme and let
   you know.
 * Btw, if you want to meet on slack or something, I can give you access.
 * Cheers,
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] 2 Weird problems](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-weird-problems/)
 *  Thread Starter [lenineto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/)
 * (@lenineto)
 * [7 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-weird-problems/#post-10791040)
 * [@qtwrk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qtwrk/)
 * I’ve done some tests and I’d like to share the results with you, maybe it will
   help us figure this weird problem out.
 * I’ve deployed a fresh new WP install, installed the exact same plugins, using
   the same domain, separate DB. I’ve enabled object-cache and everything works 
   perfectly.
 * When I revert to the existing site, same problem is back.
 * The biggest problem for me is, as you can understand, I can’t simply deploy fresh
   WP installs for existing sites, so I really need to get to the bottom of this
   and figure out what’s causing the problem so I can fix it. That will allow me
   to move existing sites to litespeed and install the cache plugin on them.
 * Any ideas?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] 2 Weird problems](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-weird-problems/)
 *  Thread Starter [lenineto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/)
 * (@lenineto)
 * [7 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-weird-problems/#post-10790731)
 * [@qtwrk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qtwrk/)
    Thanks for your continuous
   help. OS is Centos 7, LiteSpeed Enterprise, PHP 7.1 I tried both memcached and
   redis and I always get the exact same problem.
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] 2 Weird problems](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-weird-problems/)
 *  Thread Starter [lenineto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/)
 * (@lenineto)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-weird-problems/#post-10773716)
 * Hi [@qtwrk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qtwrk/), thanks for your replies.
   
   I’m using native, no control panels. I know there is an option to use Redis but
   I was hoping to use LiteSpeed’s own memcached, LSMCD.
 * My multi-site is setup with subdomains, and the only pages I see the issue are
   the NETWORK level pages. Any site within the network works fine and I can use
   the dashboard without problems (except for the plugins page, that’s gone). The
   network menu is gone and even if I try to hit an network URL directly it doesn’t
   work and give me the error message saying I don’t have enough permissions for
   it.
 * Example:
    [https://site.com/wp-admin](https://site.com/wp-admin) works fine [https://site.com/wp-admin/network/](https://site.com/wp-admin/network/)
   gives me the error “Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.”
 * If I remove object-cache.php then [https://site.com/wp-admin/network/](https://site.com/wp-admin/network/)
   works immediatelly.
 * I tested in different sites, same behavior. I tested the original WP’s object
   cache plugin, exact same behavior.
 * I tested another plugin called “powered cache” and they use a different object-
   cache.php file. That plugin works fine, and I can access the network even with
   object cache enabled.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GetResponse for WordPress] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_description() on](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-fatal-error-uncaught-error-call-to-a-member-function-get_description-on/)
 *  Thread Starter [lenineto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/)
 * (@lenineto)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-fatal-error-uncaught-error-call-to-a-member-function-get_description-on/#post-10297865)
 * After a lot of debugging I found out it was related to a few orders. After I 
   deleted the orders, now the plugin runs without errors, which means we need a
   better exception handling on it.
 * Still, the behavior of the plugin is erratic. I’ve installed it on 3 stores so
   far, and the products just never sync properly.
 * In 1 store I got almost all products sync’ed. In the other 2 I got only 1 product
   sync’ed and in one of them, when I tried to sync again it created a duplicate
   of the same product.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Brevo for WooCommerce] Sendinblue tab is not appearing next to the API tab](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sendinblue-tab-is-not-appearing-next-to-the-api-tab/)
 *  [lenineto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/)
 * (@lenineto)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sendinblue-tab-is-not-appearing-next-to-the-api-tab/#post-9995441)
 * Same for me, and I see its 2 months later…
    Any developments on this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[HyperDB] Does HyperDB Support Multisite WordPress?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-hyperdb-support-multisite-wordpress/)
 *  [lenineto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/)
 * (@lenineto)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-hyperdb-support-multisite-wordpress/#post-9111588)
 * Hi [@wvpalarao](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wvpalarao/),
 * Yes HyperDB supports multisite just fine.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Chartbeat] SSL API Endpoint](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ssl-api-endpoint/)
 *  [lenineto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/)
 * (@lenineto)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ssl-api-endpoint/#post-6780606)
 * Hi baldgoat,
 * I know its several months after your post but I just came across the same problem
   and I was able to easily fix it.
    Inside /wp-content/plugins/chartbeat/media 
   there is a file named cbdashboard.compiled.js
 * There are 4 occurrences of [http://api.chartbeat.com](http://api.chartbeat.com)
   in there. Just replace them with [https://api.chartbeat.com](https://api.chartbeat.com)
   and you’re done.
 * Cheers
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[NinjaFirewall (WP Edition) - Advanced Security Plugin and Firewall] [NinjaFirewall] Alert: Database changes detected](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ninjafirewall-alert-database-changes-detected/)
 *  Thread Starter [lenineto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/)
 * (@lenineto)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ninjafirewall-alert-database-changes-detected/#post-5682483)
 * Oh btw, I have 12 admin users
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[NinjaFirewall (WP Edition) - Advanced Security Plugin and Firewall] [NinjaFirewall] Alert: Database changes detected](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ninjafirewall-alert-database-changes-detected/)
 *  Thread Starter [lenineto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/)
 * (@lenineto)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ninjafirewall-alert-database-changes-detected/#post-5682482)
 * Hi psimatrix,
 * I have total 5 nfdbhash files and they are ALL 32 bytes in size.
    the strange
   thing i noticed is, these 5 files are named like this nfdbhash..php nfdbhash.
   mydomain.com.php nfdbhash.www.mydomain.com.php nfdbhash.my_server_ip.php nfdbhash.
   anotherdomain.com.php
 * the other domain is another site of us, but i find its strage to be here on this
   site, isnt it?
 * have anyone trying removing all files from this folder?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lenineto/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)