Title: LEM31's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# LEM31

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lem31/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lem31/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lem31/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lem31/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lem31/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lem31/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lem31/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lem31/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Requests and Feedback](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/requests-and-feedback/)
   
   In reply to: [Folder Structure for Media Library](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/folder-structure-for-media-library/)
 *  Thread Starter [LEM31](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lem31/)
 * (@lem31)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/folder-structure-for-media-library/#post-6699063)
 * Hi Tyler,
 * first of all thank you for your nice help and research!
 * Yes, I actually bought the WP Media Folder mentioned above. It really does the
   job, but still I don’t think every WP user should pay this price. Almost every
   other CMS and every computer uses a simple folder/library structure and WP devs
   claim it would be to complicated for the user ? Come on…
 * I really hope a function like this will be added to the core in the future.
 *   Forum: [Requests and Feedback](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/requests-and-feedback/)
   
   In reply to: [Folder Structure for Media Library](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/folder-structure-for-media-library/)
 *  Thread Starter [LEM31](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lem31/)
 * (@lem31)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/folder-structure-for-media-library/#post-6699012)
 * I think I already tried every free plugin on the market, including enhanced media
   library.
    It’s actually the one that comes my wishes the closest, but it isnt
   still enough. If you already have a lot of files or upload many at one time,you
   need to open up each one and assign a category to it. You can’t create new categories,
   therefor you must first go to the menu-menu and so on… It’s a nice plugin but
   I think this is whats to complicated and doesn’t fit for the average WP user,
   a simple drag-and-drop folder structure with one simple button would.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)