Title: lbottash's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# lbottash

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lbottash/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lbottash/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lbottash/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lbottash/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lbottash/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lbottash/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lbottash/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lbottash/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[m1] Changing post width in M!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-post-width-in-m/)
 *  Thread Starter [lbottash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lbottash/)
 * (@lbottash)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-post-width-in-m/#post-4085738)
 * thankyou for that.
 * No, I have only changed the customisable options.
 * It looks great now – you have been a huge help.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[m1] Changing post width in M!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-post-width-in-m/)
 *  Thread Starter [lbottash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lbottash/)
 * (@lbottash)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-post-width-in-m/#post-4085643)
 * Thankyou!
 * It was obviously the seo-cheese plugin. I don’t have any of the others installed.
 * I’ve deleted all the files and now it’s gone.
 * Now just to fix the width!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[m1] Changing post width in M!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-post-width-in-m/)
 *  Thread Starter [lbottash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lbottash/)
 * (@lbottash)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-post-width-in-m/#post-4085586)
 * Just opened my blog on my desk top and nothing there. When I open it on my ipad
   it is at the top.
 * I’m a real novice at all this… How can I get rid of it?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[m1] Changing post width in M!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-post-width-in-m/)
 *  Thread Starter [lbottash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lbottash/)
 * (@lbottash)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-post-width-in-m/#post-4085585)
 * no, what is that?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)