Title: launchinteractive's Replies - page 35 | WordPress.org

---

# launchinteractive

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 511 through 525 (of 556 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/34/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/?output_format=md)
[2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[34](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/34/?output_format=md)
35 [36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/36/?output_format=md)
[37](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/37/?output_format=md)
[38](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/38/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/36/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Clash with slideshow 2.3.1 in WordPress 4.4](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/clash-with-slideshow-231-in-wordpress-44/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/clash-with-slideshow-231-in-wordpress-44/#post-6875853)
 * Hi rmast,
 * I have installed slideshow version 2.3.1 on a site to test and it seems to work
   fine. I think there is a conflict somewhere else. Any chance you can shoot me
   a link to your site thats broken? If you can turn on MMR that would be ideal 
   to help me debug it.
 * Also, it might be worth trying turning off the minification in MMR.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] I get asked to install Java…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-asked-to-install-java/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-asked-to-install-java/#post-6771067)
 * I haven’t tested it with MAMP. I’ll give it a go and see if I can come up with
   a solution.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] I get asked to install Java…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-asked-to-install-java/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-asked-to-install-java/#post-6771064)
 * Hmm, I’m guessing it has something to do with your configuration. How have you
   setup Apache/PHP? Did you manually install it or are you using something like
   MAMP?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] I get asked to install Java…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-asked-to-install-java/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-asked-to-install-java/#post-6770993)
 * MMR uses Google Closure to compile the javascript and Closure is Java. That is
   why it will be asking you to install Java. It should however detect that java
   isn’t available and use PHP to minify the javascript.
 * I haven’t tried Zencache but I’ll give it a go and let you know.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Support for SSL](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/support-for-ssl-1/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/support-for-ssl-1/#post-6741420)
 * Hi Sytnei,
 * It should work on ssl. I have it running on quite a few ssl sites.
 * I make my script paths like this so they work on my dev server and live server://
   code.jquery.com/jquery-migrate-1.2.1.min.js
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Publish View] Compatibility with other plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-with-other-plugins-3/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-with-other-plugins-3/#post-5580869)
 * Hi Matt, I’ve added basic support for this in version 2.2
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Publish View] "Preview Changes" button not opening new tab anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/preview-changes-button-not-opening-new-tab-anymore/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/preview-changes-button-not-opening-new-tab-anymore/#post-6052881)
 * Hi Guys, I’ve just committed a new release (v2) that makes this optional per 
   user (defaults to new window). I apologise for the inconvenience.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Publish View] "Preview Changes" button not opening new tab anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/preview-changes-button-not-opening-new-tab-anymore/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/preview-changes-button-not-opening-new-tab-anymore/#post-6052880)
 * Hi Guys, sorry about not replying.. I didn’t realise there was support requests
   for this plugin.
 * Preventing new tabs was added as thats how I prefer to work. I will add an option
   so you can turn this off.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] failure messages on everything](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failure-messages-on-everything/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failure-messages-on-everything/#post-6067448)
 * Hi jimbo-76, sorry for the delay. It sounds like the javascript failed to compress
   which could be caused by lots of different things. Do you have a link to the 
   site or demo site that had this issue?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Compression scheduled -clock icon-](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compression-scheduled-clock-icon/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compression-scheduled-clock-icon/#post-6145774)
 * Hi IWPer. Its setup as a WP-cron so that there is no delay to the site. If it
   wasn’t in a cron page loads would take longer while the JS/CSS compresses. The
   cron should execute on next page load in the background. There currently isn’t
   a force compress option, however there is a force clear entire cache option.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] homepage is fine but it breaks every other page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-is-fine-but-it-breaks-every-other-page/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-is-fine-but-it-breaks-every-other-page/#post-6154904)
 * Hi nando99, apologies for no reply. I didn’t realise there were so many support
   threads for my plugin. It maybe conflicting with supercache. If you turn off 
   supercache does it work?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] retuns empty css files](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/retuns-empty-css-files/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/retuns-empty-css-files/#post-6212277)
 * Hi toimisto, apologies for no reply. I didn’t realise there were so many support
   threads for my plugin. Have you checked the php error log? Their maybe some clues
   in there.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] multisite problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multisite-problem-17/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multisite-problem-17/#post-6219450)
 * Hi souri, did you manage to get this working as I’d love to update the plugin
   to support a multisite setup.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] ssl](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ssl-30/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ssl-30/#post-6227032)
 * Hi souri, apologies for no reply. I didn’t realise there were so many support
   threads for my plugin. It should work on SSL sites. Infact I’m using it on quite
   a few. Is this still an issue for you?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] failure notes, no settings available](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failure-notes-no-settings-available/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failure-notes-no-settings-available/#post-6238352)
 * Hi davitz, apologies for no reply. I didn’t realise there were so many support
   threads for my plugin. Is this bug happening with the latest version of MMR?

Viewing 15 replies - 511 through 525 (of 556 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/34/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/?output_format=md)
[2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[34](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/34/?output_format=md)
35 [36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/36/?output_format=md)
[37](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/37/?output_format=md)
[38](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/38/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/36/?output_format=md)