Title: launchinteractive's Replies - page 33 | WordPress.org

---

# launchinteractive

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 481 through 495 (of 556 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/32/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/?output_format=md)
[2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[32](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/32/?output_format=md)
33 [34](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/34/?output_format=md)…
[36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/36/?output_format=md)
[37](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/37/?output_format=md)
[38](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/38/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/34/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] retuns empty css files](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/retuns-empty-css-files/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/retuns-empty-css-files/#post-6212287)
 * I’m marking this as resolved as there has been no response.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] multisite problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multisite-problem-17/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multisite-problem-17/#post-6219456)
 * I’m marking this as resolved as there has been no response.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] ssl](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ssl-30/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ssl-30/#post-6227043)
 * I’m marking this as resolved as there has been no response.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] failure notes, no settings available](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failure-notes-no-settings-available/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failure-notes-no-settings-available/#post-6238366)
 * I’m marking this as resolved as there has been no response.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Generates blank/empty files; file_get_contents errors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/generates-blankempty-files-file_get_contents-errors-1/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/generates-blankempty-files-file_get_contents-errors-1/#post-7180805)
 * Hi swing and fhoech, have you tried the version of merge-minify-refresh.php I
   have linked to in dropbox above? On my test setup it seems to fix this issue 
   but I don’t want to commit it until I’m sure it does.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Generates blank/empty files; file_get_contents errors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/generates-blankempty-files-file_get_contents-errors-1/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/generates-blankempty-files-file_get_contents-errors-1/#post-7180798)
 * Alternatively, could you try this version of merge-minify-refresh.php?
    [https://www.dropbox.com/s/hja54fx4s3lyvdt/merge-minify-refresh.php?dl=0](https://www.dropbox.com/s/hja54fx4s3lyvdt/merge-minify-refresh.php?dl=0)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Generates blank/empty files; file_get_contents errors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/generates-blankempty-files-file_get_contents-errors-1/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/generates-blankempty-files-file_get_contents-errors-1/#post-7180797)
 * any chance you can send me the link to your site so I can have a look? You can
   send it using [https://launchinteractive.com.au/enquiry](https://launchinteractive.com.au/enquiry)
   if you don’t want to put it here.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Latest update broke everything](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-everything/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-everything/#post-7199163)
 * Any chance you can give me access to your site or a staging site? or even just
   a link to the site? You can send them via [https://launchinteractive.com.au/enquiry](https://launchinteractive.com.au/enquiry)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Latest update broke everything](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-everything/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-everything/#post-7199153)
 * wowzas, thats crazy. Please try this version: [https://www.dropbox.com/s/hja54fx4s3lyvdt/merge-minify-refresh.php?dl=0](https://www.dropbox.com/s/hja54fx4s3lyvdt/merge-minify-refresh.php?dl=0)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Multisite](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multisite-298/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multisite-298/#post-6450494)
 * This is old so I’m marking it as resolved.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] when tried activing the plugin on blue host site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-tried-activing-the-plugin-on-blue-host-site/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-tried-activing-the-plugin-on-blue-host-site/#post-6505440)
 * This is old so I’m marking it as resolved.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Exclude certain scripts?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exclude-certain-scripts/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exclude-certain-scripts/#post-6507482)
 * This functionality was added a while ago so I’m marking this as resolved.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Failed to minify photon.js](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failed-to-minify-photonjs/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failed-to-minify-photonjs/#post-6551104)
 * This is old so I’m marking it as resolved.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Latest update broke everything](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-everything/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-everything/#post-7199141)
 * Any chance you can replace merge-minify-refresh.php with this version and see
   if that fixes it? [https://www.dropbox.com/s/hja54fx4s3lyvdt/merge-minify-refresh.php?dl=0](https://www.dropbox.com/s/hja54fx4s3lyvdt/merge-minify-refresh.php?dl=0)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Latest update broke everything](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-everything/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-everything/#post-7199134)
 * Hi mikehaceman, Are you using 1.6.5?

Viewing 15 replies - 481 through 495 (of 556 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/32/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/?output_format=md)
[2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[32](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/32/?output_format=md)
33 [34](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/34/?output_format=md)…
[36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/36/?output_format=md)
[37](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/37/?output_format=md)
[38](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/38/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/34/?output_format=md)