Title: launchinteractive's Replies - page 30 | WordPress.org

---

# launchinteractive

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 436 through 450 (of 556 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/29/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/?output_format=md)
[2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[29](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/29/?output_format=md)
30 [31](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/31/?output_format=md)…
[36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/36/?output_format=md)
[37](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/37/?output_format=md)
[38](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/38/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/31/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Merge CSS files](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/merge-css-files/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/merge-css-files/#post-7623158)
 * It all has to do with the order of the enqueued styles. The font awesome include
   is spliting two files that could be merged together. Are you able to re-order
   your enqueued styles so its first or last?
 * You also have a ie conditional stylesheet that splitting two files.. Are you 
   able to adjust its order too?
 * MMR does its best to re-order but sometimes needs a bit of help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Rewrite URL for CDN?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rewrite-url-for-cdn/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rewrite-url-for-cdn/#post-7618089)
 * Awesome. I’m glad it works for you.
 * I’ve just pushed a new version which adds support for seperate URLs.
    Please 
   use MMR_JS_CACHE_URL & MMR_CSS_CACHE_URL to do this.
 * I’ll reply to your other question in your other thread.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Rewrite URL for CDN?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rewrite-url-for-cdn/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rewrite-url-for-cdn/#post-7618051)
 * Yeah, I guess we could. If this works I’ll modify the plugin so you can specify
   seperate URLs for JS and CSS.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Rewrite URL for CDN?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rewrite-url-for-cdn/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rewrite-url-for-cdn/#post-7617966)
 * Ahh yeah, your right… and thinking about it 1.6.9 should work as it is, without
   any changes.
 * All you would need to do is set MMR_CACHE_DIR & MMR_CACHE_URL constants in wp-
   config.php – I haven’t tested it but setting MMR_CACHE_URL to the CDN url should
   work shouldn’t it?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] CSS Merge: Slideshow plugin interferes with use any font](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-merge-slideshow-plugin-interferes-with-use-any-font/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-merge-slideshow-plugin-interferes-with-use-any-font/#post-7560198)
 * Thanks for the donation!
    I’m pleased to know that your finding it useful.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Rewrite URL for CDN?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rewrite-url-for-cdn/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rewrite-url-for-cdn/#post-7617961)
 * Hi Alex,
 * I haven’t thought too much about CDN support.
 * I think we could possibly trigger a background task that copies a minified file
   to a CDN once its been compressed. We would then need to store a flag once it
   has copied across successfully. If that flag is set then we would use that version
   in the page.
 * I’m not sure what CDN’s to support. I’ve used Amazon, CacheFly and Edgecast before..
   but there are so many others. Would you have a preference?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Clash with slideshow 2.3.1 in WordPress 4.4](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/clash-with-slideshow-231-in-wordpress-44/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/clash-with-slideshow-231-in-wordpress-44/page/2/#post-6876206)
 * For now I have decided to not add support for the closure compiler service. The
   reason is I think that PHP minify is a decent fallback and the closure compiler
   service would add extra complexity to MMR. Please start a new thread if you would
   really like this added.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] I get asked to install Java…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-asked-to-install-java/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-asked-to-install-java/#post-6771225)
 * I’m closing this as it is very old. Please start a new thread if this issue is
   still a problem.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Less filels?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/less-filels/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/less-filels/#post-7141472)
 * I’m marking this as resolved because there hasn’t been a response in a while.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Page speed went down, not up](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-speed-went-down-not-up/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-speed-went-down-not-up/#post-7277499)
 * I’m marking this as resolved seems as there has been no response for a while.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Latest update broke everything](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-everything/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-everything/#post-7199446)
 * I’m marking this as resolved as there has been no response.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] CSS Merge: Slideshow plugin interferes with use any font](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-merge-slideshow-plugin-interferes-with-use-any-font/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-merge-slideshow-plugin-interferes-with-use-any-font/#post-7560196)
 * Hi rmast. Due to the way slideshow is written I think the best solution is to
   exclude the dynamic stylesheet url. You can find it by expanding the merged files.
   In my case it looked like this:
 * http:/website.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=slideshow_jquery_image_gallery_load_stylesheet&
   style=slideshow-jquery-image-gallery-custom-styles_1
 * This would add an extra request but at least your website will work.
 * Another option would be to modify the slideshow plugin so it writes the css to
   a file when it is modified in the backend. You could then simply enqueue that
   generated file and MMR would work normally.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Broke mobile site some pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broke-mobile-site-some-pages/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broke-mobile-site-some-pages/#post-7348916)
 * I’m marking this as resolved as the latest version of MMR should work well with
   most themes.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Unmerged CSS deleted when it shouldn’t be](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unmerged-css-deleted-when-it-shouldnt-be/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unmerged-css-deleted-when-it-shouldnt-be/#post-7495371)
 * Hey Daniel, Sorry for the delay with this. The purpose of the unlinking is to
   remove any previously generated files that aren’t required anymore. The first
   part of the filename that is generated is the hash of the files being concatenated.
   The second part of the filename is the last modified stamp of the file. The script
   removes all the old files and writes a fresh file with the new timestamp. If 
   you comment those two lines out then a heap of unnecessary files would be left
   behind.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] inline styles omitted?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/inline-styles-omitted/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/inline-styles-omitted/#post-7601559)
 * Hi JHooper. We have just added support for this in the latest version of MMR.
   Please give it a try and let me know if its better.

Viewing 15 replies - 436 through 450 (of 556 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/29/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/?output_format=md)
[2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[29](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/29/?output_format=md)
30 [31](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/31/?output_format=md)…
[36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/36/?output_format=md)
[37](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/37/?output_format=md)
[38](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/38/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/31/?output_format=md)