Title: launchinteractive's Replies - page 16 | WordPress.org

---

# launchinteractive

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 226 through 240 (of 556 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/15/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/?output_format=md)
[2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[15](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/15/?output_format=md)
16 [17](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/17/?output_format=md)…
[36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/36/?output_format=md)
[37](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/37/?output_format=md)
[38](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/38/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/17/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] CSS and JS are not merging](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-and-js-are-not-merging/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-and-js-are-not-merging/#post-10720422)
 * The reason your CSS isn’t merging is because the files being merged have different
   media types..
 * If you view the page source..
    1cfc0ea9-1526387352.css is media=’all’, 11f60ec3-
   1531047359.css is media=’screen’ etc.
 * If you look at the MMR settings you can expand each merged file and see what 
   files were merged to make that file. That should give you some clues as to what
   plugin or include is causing this.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] How to Properly Uninstall MMR](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-properly-uninstall-mmr/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-properly-uninstall-mmr/#post-10720411)
 * Hi, it seems to be loading fine for me. Did you manage to resolve it?
 * MMR doesn’t store anything in the database. I’m guessing you had a CDN or something
   like cloudflare enabled that was caching the old urls.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] wp-content/uploads/elementor/css/global.css: failed to open stream: No such fil](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-content-uploads-elementor-css-global-css-failed-to-open-stream-no-such-fil/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-content-uploads-elementor-css-global-css-failed-to-open-stream-no-such-fil/#post-10702183)
 * This is interesting.. I haven’t used elementor before.. does it cache css in 
   a folder in the uploads directory? Is there other files in that directory?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] CSS and JS are not merging](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-and-js-are-not-merging/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-and-js-are-not-merging/#post-10701505)
 * Are some of the files merging? There can be few reasons why files aren’t merging.
   MMR respects the order of the enqueued scripts. It also respects the css media
   rules so that if you have a style that had a different media rule then a new 
   stylesheet will be created.
 * newelement76: It looks like you have javascript requests for files on a different
   domain.. that is why your scripts are splitting into multiple files.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] front-end.js.map not found](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/front-end-js-map-not-found/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/front-end-js-map-not-found/#post-10542391)
 * Do map files still work if the code has other coded merged with it?
    Clearly 
   I don’t use map files so I’ve never tried.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] front-end.js.map not found](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/front-end-js-map-not-found/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/front-end-js-map-not-found/#post-10538988)
 * Hi. MMR merges javascript that may or may not have map files. I don’t think there
   is a way to make this work reliably unless all of the javascript in the site 
   has a map file. I think it might be best to strip the comments to avoid your 
   errors showing up. What do you think?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Script broken by minification (mistaken regex segment for comment)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/script-broken-by-minification-mistaken-regex-segment-for-comment/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/script-broken-by-minification-mistaken-regex-segment-for-comment/#post-10528333)
 * I’m not sure adding the version to the hash is a good idea because it will mean
   every update of MMR will force a cache flush which isn’t necessary most of the
   time.
 * Thats interesting about Adler. The reason we used it is purely for speed. I’ve
   just done this speed test on my machine: [http://php.net/manual/en/function.hash.php#89574](http://php.net/manual/en/function.hash.php#89574)
   and md4 wins out.. maybe we should go with md4. What do you think?
 * Yes, remove_cssjs_ver() removes params from external urls.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Script broken by minification (mistaken regex segment for comment)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/script-broken-by-minification-mistaken-regex-segment-for-comment/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/script-broken-by-minification-mistaken-regex-segment-for-comment/#post-10521176)
 * Hey Roy, I’ve just updated Minify and Closure. Hopefully this will fix your issue.
   Please let me know so I can mark this as resolved.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Script broken by minification (mistaken regex segment for comment)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/script-broken-by-minification-mistaken-regex-segment-for-comment/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/script-broken-by-minification-mistaken-regex-segment-for-comment/#post-10518012)
 * Nice find. Are you able to supply your regex so that I can fix and test this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Console Warning: QMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.size() is deprecated; use the .length prope](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/console-warning-qmigrate-jquery-fn-size-is-deprecated-use-the-length-prope/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/console-warning-qmigrate-jquery-fn-size-is-deprecated-use-the-length-prope/#post-10486332)
 * no worries. I’ll mark this as resolved for now.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Console Warning: QMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.size() is deprecated; use the .length prope](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/console-warning-qmigrate-jquery-fn-size-is-deprecated-use-the-length-prope/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/console-warning-qmigrate-jquery-fn-size-is-deprecated-use-the-length-prope/#post-10482177)
 * I have no idea why it would be reporting that. It must be some files conflicting.
   Try merging them again and then manually add scripts to the ignore textarea. 
   That should help identify which scripts are the cause.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Console Warning: QMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.size() is deprecated; use the .length prope](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/console-warning-qmigrate-jquery-fn-size-is-deprecated-use-the-length-prope/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/console-warning-qmigrate-jquery-fn-size-is-deprecated-use-the-length-prope/#post-10482127)
 * Hi. You could try disabling javascript merging. You should then be able to match
   up the hash with the file that is outputting all these warnings. If you still
   can’t find it post a link to your website and I’ll have a look.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] gzip compress problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gzip-compress-problem/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gzip-compress-problem/#post-10457137)
 * I think that might be a false positive.. your site looks like it has brotli encoding
   installed which gtmextrix might not support.
 * Also, that file isn’t the minified version.. you will need to wait for the css
   files to compress before getting the benefit.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] Unsupported major.minor version 52.0](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unsupported-major-minor-version-52-0/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unsupported-major-minor-version-52-0/#post-10456712)
 * Hi Andrew,
 * I simply haven’t had enough time to experiment with this. I might resolve it 
   for now. If there are more users that start having this issue then we can look
   at it again.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Merge + Minify + Refresh] gzip compress problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gzip-compress-problem/)
 *  Plugin Author [launchinteractive](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/)
 * (@launchinteractive)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gzip-compress-problem/#post-10456700)
 * Hi Igland,
 * Does your host support gzip? You can easily check it here: [https://checkgzipcompression.com](https://checkgzipcompression.com)

Viewing 15 replies - 226 through 240 (of 556 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/15/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/?output_format=md)
[2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[15](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/15/?output_format=md)
16 [17](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/17/?output_format=md)…
[36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/36/?output_format=md)
[37](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/37/?output_format=md)
[38](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/38/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/launchinteractive/replies/page/17/?output_format=md)