Title: laertes's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# laertes

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/laertes/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/laertes/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/laertes/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/laertes/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/laertes/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/laertes/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/laertes/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/laertes/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Managing Large Sites](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/managing-large-sites/)
 *  Thread Starter [laertes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/laertes/)
 * (@laertes)
 * [21 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/managing-large-sites/#post-238479)
 * Thanks, Lorelle. That definitely clears up a few questions. Posts it is, then.
   Now I just have to figure out how to convert all those pages to posts.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Managing Large Sites](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/managing-large-sites/)
 *  Thread Starter [laertes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/laertes/)
 * (@laertes)
 * [21 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/managing-large-sites/#post-238287)
 * postnote:
 * Actually Coldforged is working on an update to the enhanced views plug-in which
   will offer better Page management as well. Guess I’ll just have to wait.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Managing Large Sites](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/managing-large-sites/)
 *  Thread Starter [laertes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/laertes/)
 * (@laertes)
 * [21 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/managing-large-sites/#post-238286)
 * Actually I was more concerned with managing large numbers of files than the server
   load and traffic handling, but that’s good to know.
 * The Manage>Pages panel in the admin only shows one page, sorted by date created.
   not very useful when you have to scroll through a couple of thousand entries.
   I know there is a plug-in for better post management, namely Coldforged’s Enhanced
   Views but none for pages.
 * I guess this pretty much tells me to set up the site using posts for articles
   and features, and use Pages for things like sitemaps, about us, link pages and
   so forth.
 * Anyone else with thoughts on the subject?
 * Thanks all

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)