Title: l33bert's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# l33bert

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/l33bert/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/l33bert/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/l33bert/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/l33bert/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/l33bert/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/l33bert/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/l33bert/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/l33bert/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Analytics pages blank after update to 7.1.0](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/analytics-pages-blank-after-update-to-7-1-0/)
 *  Thread Starter [l33bert](https://wordpress.org/support/users/l33bert/)
 * (@l33bert)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/analytics-pages-blank-after-update-to-7-1-0/#post-16229567)
 * I found the issue… MainWP. I had to disable MainWP Child plugin, then re-enable
   it. For whatever reason, it seemed to not like the update, but disabling, then
   re-enabling and reconnecting to the MainWP dashboard fixed all the errors and
   reporting reappeared. This happened on 3 other WooCommerce sites so it was repeatable
   and fixable.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPAdverts - Classifieds Plugin] Error uploading images – Invalid Session](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-uploading-images-invalid-session/)
 *  Thread Starter [l33bert](https://wordpress.org/support/users/l33bert/)
 * (@l33bert)
 * [10 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-uploading-images-invalid-session/#post-8173261)
 * Sorry, I should say, it tends to happen in Safari browser more than others. Chrome
   tends to be ok. Safari is where we see most of these errors.
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PDF Invoices & Packing Slips for WooCommerce] Multi-order PDFs duplicating info on subsequent pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multi-order-pdfs-duplicating-info-on-subsequent-pages/)
 *  Thread Starter [l33bert](https://wordpress.org/support/users/l33bert/)
 * (@l33bert)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multi-order-pdfs-duplicating-info-on-subsequent-pages/#post-6621189)
 * Thanks for the feedback Ewout! Much appreciated!
 * I will look into those areas you suggest and see what we’ve done!
 * Cheers
    Lee
 *   Forum: [Requests and Feedback](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/requests-and-feedback/)
   
   In reply to: [Touch-Screen Support for WP-Admin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/touch-screen-support-for-wp-admin/)
 *  [l33bert](https://wordpress.org/support/users/l33bert/)
 * (@l33bert)
 * [15 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/touch-screen-support-for-wp-admin/#post-1903382)
 * Hi all,
 * Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but I had this exact same problem on my 
   iPhone and I found a solution. There’s an Accessibility Mode option in the latest
   version of WordPress (3.1.2 as of writing). I’m not sure when this appeared, 
   but it certainly gets around the widget drag and drop issues on the touch screen
   devices.
 * On the Widgets page, go to Screen Options in the top right, choose Enable Accessibility
   Mode.
 * This gets rid of the drag and drop method, and adding widgets becomes a case 
   of simply clicking on Add, and choosing the widget area you want it to go into
   with another click.
 * Sadly it’s not implemented on the Custom Menus page (yet?) but it’s a start.
 * I’m hoping that the upcoming 3.2 version will accommodate touch screen devices,
   as they’re making a lot of changes to the admin panel. Fingers crossed.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)