Title: KyleWith's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# KyleWith

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slider by 10Web - Responsive Image Slider] Sliders Note Saving/Updating Changes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sliders-note-saving-updating-changes/)
 *  Thread Starter [KyleWith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/)
 * (@kylewith)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sliders-note-saving-updating-changes/#post-14298080)
 * I’m using version 1.2.43 on WP 5.6.2.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Local Pickup for WooCommerce – Click & Collect, In-Store Pickup] How do I add in more locations](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-add-in-more-locations/)
 *  [KyleWith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/)
 * (@kylewith)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-add-in-more-locations/#post-13459992)
 * Can we get an update on when you will be releasing a pro version with multiple
   locations?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Download Monitor] Plugin failed to load properly](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-failed-to-load-properly-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [KyleWith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/)
 * (@kylewith)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-failed-to-load-properly-2/#post-12740271)
 * Can we make this a priority if it is a recorded issue? It is constantly taking
   down a new site I’m building and I don’t want to launch with a faulty plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Exit Notifier] “Apply the exit notification to all offsite links” won’t Disable](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apply-the-exit-notification-to-all-offsite-links-wont-disable/)
 *  Thread Starter [KyleWith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/)
 * (@kylewith)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apply-the-exit-notification-to-all-offsite-links-wont-disable/#post-11213745)
 * I should add that I have the plugin disabled on my site as I can’t have all links
   with active popups.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Woocommerce no longer shows list of orders after upgrading WordPress to 5.0.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-no-longer-shows-list-of-orders-after-upgrading-wordpress-to-5-0-2/)
 *  [KyleWith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/)
 * (@kylewith)
 * [7 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-no-longer-shows-list-of-orders-after-upgrading-wordpress-to-5-0-2/page/3/#post-11012870)
 * Also experiencing the same problem. All orders are not showing, but other tabs
   are: processing, complete, etc.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Need ReCaptcha V2 BACK, Tons of Spam using Recaptcha V3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-recaptcha-v2-back-tons-of-spam-using-recaptcha-v3/)
 *  [KyleWith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/)
 * (@kylewith)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-recaptcha-v2-back-tons-of-spam-using-recaptcha-v3/#post-10979124)
 * Also having this issue of tons of spam with Recaptcha V3.0 on all of my sites.
   Real pain to revert 35 sites back at this point. Please advise on an update as
   soon as possible.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Instant Articles for WP] Fatal error: Can’t use function return value in write context](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-cant-use-function-return-value-in-write-context-3/)
 *  [KyleWith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/)
 * (@kylewith)
 * [10 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-cant-use-function-return-value-in-write-context-3/#post-8184363)
 * Experiencing the same problem.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Lightweight Social Icons] Network Icon Shows as Square](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/network-icon-shows-as-square/)
 *  Thread Starter [KyleWith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/)
 * (@kylewith)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/network-icon-shows-as-square/#post-6723994)
 * Yes, I had to put something into the .htaccess file.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Realtyna Organic IDX plugin + WPL Real Estate] Custom CSS isn't taking effect](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-isnt-taking-effect/)
 *  Thread Starter [KyleWith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/)
 * (@kylewith)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-isnt-taking-effect/#post-6476092)
 * I was missing a set of brackets.
 * Should be:
 *     ```
       @media (max-width: 768px) {
       .wpl_prp_show_detail_boxes_cont .rows {
           width: 100%}
       }
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Flickr Auto-Embed Size Change](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flickr-auto-embed-size-change/)
 *  [KyleWith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/)
 * (@kylewith)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flickr-auto-embed-size-change/#post-2779588)
 * I didn’t have this problem until I actually upgraded to 3.5. Now images on my
   blog since oEmbeds came out are the wrong size…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Digg Digg] [Plugin: Digg Digg] Error in Normal Display page after upgrade](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-digg-digg-error-in-normal-display-page-after-upgrade/)
 *  [KyleWith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/)
 * (@kylewith)
 * [15 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-digg-digg-error-in-normal-display-page-after-upgrade/#post-2011243)
 * I too am having this problem. Is there a fix?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [NextGen Gallery Thumbnails Not Showing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nextgen-gallery-thumbnails-not-showing/)
 *  [KyleWith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/)
 * (@kylewith)
 * [15 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nextgen-gallery-thumbnails-not-showing/#post-2129541)
 * This solution you menton above didn’t work for me.
 * The Thumbnails don’t show up at all when they are upload. The only way I can 
   get a thumbnail to work is by manually creating it for each image under manage
   galleries.
 * Help!
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Writing new post only uses half the text box](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/writing-new-post-only-uses-half-the-text-box/)
 *  [KyleWith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/)
 * (@kylewith)
 * [16 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/writing-new-post-only-uses-half-the-text-box/#post-1608141)
 * The Above user is me, it was an old account I didn’t realize I was logged into.
   ———
 * I have figured out it has something to do with the **Twenty Ten Default Theme.**
 * Surely knows something.
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Help! Tred to install a new theme I purchased and now I can't log in to WP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-tred-to-install-a-new-theme-i-purchased-and-now-i-cant-log-in-to-wp/)
 *  [KyleWith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kylewith/)
 * (@kylewith)
 * [16 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-tred-to-install-a-new-theme-i-purchased-and-now-i-cant-log-in-to-wp/#post-1602775)
 * Never give up on WordPress, Liz.
 * Just out of curiosity did you try uploading the theme to the Theme directory 
   again through FTP?
 * If there was anything there it should ask you if you want to overwrite it or 
   not. It which case I would say yes.
 * Let me know if that works. Honestly I have no idea.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)