Title: Lung's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Lung

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[news ticker benaceur] Mobile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-58/)
 *  Thread Starter [Lung](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/)
 * (@kutu)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-58/#post-6917908)
 * Yes reducing title length can help but then your titles look like junk on ipads
   and desktops. I’ll play with the CSS and see if I can figure out a mobile css
   that will trim the title or at least not push it down out of view.. has to be
   a very simple fix for a person with good CSS skills.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Smart 404] Smart 404 not working in 3.1.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/smart-404-not-working-in-311/)
 *  [Lung](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/)
 * (@kutu)
 * [15 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/smart-404-not-working-in-311/#post-2030056)
 * You need to open your 404.php file in your themes directory and add
 * <?php smart404_suggestions() ?>
 * inbetween you content div – or main body div
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: Simple Tags] Linking keywords to an affiliate link automatically](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-simple-tags-linking-keywords-to-an-affiliate-link-automatically/)
 *  [Lung](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/)
 * (@kutu)
 * [16 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-simple-tags-linking-keywords-to-an-affiliate-link-automatically/#post-1477767)
 * the linking function is broken
 * but the way it links is to the tag page
 * once the “link to tag” is fixed I’ll be so very very happy
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress Stats stopped working after 2.8.4](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-stats-stopped-working-after-284/)
 *  [Lung](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/)
 * (@kutu)
 * [17 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-stats-stopped-working-after-284/#post-1181336)
 * 2.8.4 doesn’t work.. no stats at all.
    google analytics working just fine and
   showing traffic
 * tags# wordpress.com stats
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [FIXED: Register Plus V 3.5.1 calling jquery.js?ver=1.2.3 and getting 404 error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fixed-register-plus-v-351-calling-jqueryjsver123-and-getting-404-error/)
 *  [Lung](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/)
 * (@kutu)
 * [17 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fixed-register-plus-v-351-calling-jqueryjsver123-and-getting-404-error/#post-1089905)
 * heck guys its OPEN SOURCE – Can’t you pick up the project, clean it up and rename
   it – just credit the guy that started it.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Include, exclude and mimbo theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/include-exclude-and-mimbo-theme/)
 *  [Lung](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/)
 * (@kutu)
 * [17 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/include-exclude-and-mimbo-theme/#post-1029799)
 * How did you exclude post from lead story area?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Sign up for newsletter, where can I get the widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sign-up-for-newsletter-where-can-i-get-the-widget/)
 *  [Lung](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/)
 * (@kutu)
 * [17 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sign-up-for-newsletter-where-can-i-get-the-widget/#post-1152807)
 * WP PHPList
 * [http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/phplist-form-integration/](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/phplist-form-integration/)
 * here ya go
 * take care
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [wp_register, how do I change the Text Link](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp_register-how-do-i-change-the-text-link/)
 *  Thread Starter [Lung](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/)
 * (@kutu)
 * [17 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp_register-how-do-i-change-the-text-link/#post-1076486)
 * I can change the text if I modify the
 * wp-includes/general-template.php
 * about line 50
 * but then when I upgrade I’ll have to clean that file up again..
 * anyone know how to use those variable in the <?php wp_register(‘before’, ‘after’);?
   >
 * where before and after need to be custome text
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [wp_register, how do I change the Text Link](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp_register-how-do-i-change-the-text-link/)
 *  Thread Starter [Lung](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/)
 * (@kutu)
 * [17 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp_register-how-do-i-change-the-text-link/#post-1076483)
 * But the problem is the template tag is not working
 * <?php wp_register(‘Sign Up’, ‘Your Profile’); ?>
 * with the above template tag my menu looks like this
 * [Home](http://bigkill.com)
    Sign up (supposed to be the link you see if you’re
   not signed in) [Register](http://www.bigkill.com/login/?action=register) Your
   Profile (if you’re signed)
 * As you can see the Sign up is not a link.. the tag is not noticing the variables
   or I’m using them wrong.. =(
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [p2 // wysiwyg functionality to the “post-form?”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wysiwyg-functionality-to-the-post-form/)
 *  [Lung](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kutu/)
 * (@kutu)
 * [17 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wysiwyg-functionality-to-the-post-form/#post-1068575)
 * I’ve been burning my eyes out late at night working on theme to work just like
   p2, but you guys have nailed it! awesome and thank you.. NOW if we could only
   attach images!! please help push me in the right direction to figure this out.
   I know enough I think I could do this with a little push in the right direction.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)