Title: kspr's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# kspr

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kspr/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kspr/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kspr/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kspr/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kspr/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kspr/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kspr/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kspr/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Popular Posts] No views registered](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-views-registered/)
 *  Thread Starter [kspr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kspr/)
 * (@kspr)
 * [1 year, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-views-registered/#post-18277272)
 * I am literally 100% sure that i disabled it. I’ve done it multiple times over
   the last few days, but then it was suddenly enabled again. Could perhaps be something
   with the cache, I just found out that GoDaddy have their own top-level cache 
   sort of, which I also needed to flush to get the maintenance page back.
   Sure,
   thanks!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Popular Posts] No views registered](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-views-registered/)
 *  Thread Starter [kspr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kspr/)
 * (@kspr)
 * [1 year, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-views-registered/#post-18277258)
 * It’s working now, yes!
   [https://postimg.cc/fk0tCm5H](https://postimg.cc/fk0tCm5H)
 * At first I thought it was the maintenance mode in Elementor that caused it, but
   I tried disabling it before and visiting from different devices, without it working.
   Strange that it works now, but cool.
   Thank you very much for your support, I 
   really appreciate it, have a wonderful day 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Popular Posts] No views registered](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-views-registered/)
 *  Thread Starter [kspr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kspr/)
 * (@kspr)
 * [1 year, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-views-registered/#post-18277221)
 * I am sure I disabled it, but I have done it again now.
   [https://postimg.cc/jD3FRpNd](https://postimg.cc/jD3FRpNd)
   The site has not opened yet, but I have disabled the “maintenance mode”, hopefully
   you can get in now.. and thanks for the support!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Popular Posts] No views registered](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-views-registered/)
 *  Thread Starter [kspr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kspr/)
 * (@kspr)
 * [1 year, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-views-registered/#post-18277118)
 * I have disabled it now..
   I don’t think I’m using another caching plug-in on this
   site?Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Popular Posts] Caching with the API?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caching-with-the-api/)
 *  Thread Starter [kspr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kspr/)
 * (@kspr)
 * [1 year, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caching-with-the-api/#post-18277069)
 * Yeah ok there is another cache plugin, I think I’ve set it up so that it should
   not cache this, but I’ll try to disable it completely, thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Popular Posts] Caching with the API?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caching-with-the-api/)
 *  Thread Starter [kspr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kspr/)
 * (@kspr)
 * [1 year, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caching-with-the-api/#post-18277031)
 * Hey [@hcabrera](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hcabrera/), thanks for the
   reply.
   I disabled it, but still it tends to cache the results.. the site is fighting.
   dk
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WP Popular Posts] Works good with Elementor!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/works-good-with-elementor-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [kspr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kspr/)
 * (@kspr)
 * [1 year, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/works-good-with-elementor-2/#post-18273868)
 * Thanks, I have done this.
   [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caching-with-the-api/#new-topic-0](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caching-with-the-api/#new-topic-0)
   The integration with Elementor is nothing fancy at all – I just inserted the 
   code in an HTML widget.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WP Popular Posts] Works good with Elementor!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/works-good-with-elementor-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [kspr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kspr/)
 * (@kspr)
 * [1 year, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/works-good-with-elementor-2/#post-18271563)
 * One thing though, I am not sure how caching exactly works with the API? We’d 
   like to fetch new data every third hour or so and it does not seem to work.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)