Title: KoolKatDesign's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# KoolKatDesign

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple File List] <= 6.1.15 – Broken Access Control vulnerability](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/6-1-15-broken-access-control-vulnerability/)
 *  Thread Starter [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/)
 * (@koolkatdesign)
 * [8 months, 4 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/6-1-15-broken-access-control-vulnerability/#post-18781682)
 * I get a clean scan now with the 6.1.17 update! Thx so much for such a great plugin
   and for all your quick support! 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple File List] <= 6.1.15 – Broken Access Control vulnerability](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/6-1-15-broken-access-control-vulnerability/)
 *  Thread Starter [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/)
 * (@koolkatdesign)
 * [9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/6-1-15-broken-access-control-vulnerability/#post-18780473)
 * Appreciate your help! I just wanted to make you aware that Solid Security is 
   still detecting the vulnerability during site scan.
 * LMK if you’d like any additional details.
    -  This reply was modified 9 months ago by [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple File List] <= 6.1.15 – Broken Access Control vulnerability](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/6-1-15-broken-access-control-vulnerability/)
 *  Thread Starter [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/)
 * (@koolkatdesign)
 * [9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/6-1-15-broken-access-control-vulnerability/#post-18779378)
 * For some reason the 6.1.16 update was not showing up in my WP dashboard so I 
   downloaded it from your link and updated it manually but I am now getting a <
   = 6.1.16 – Broken Access Control vulnerability warning error from Solid Security.
   I don’t think this update fixed the issue.
    -  This reply was modified 9 months ago by [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/).
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Rife Free] header issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-issue-43/)
 *  Thread Starter [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/)
 * (@koolkatdesign)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-issue-43/#post-13736200)
 * Ok what could have caused this? And how do I fix.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Rife Free] Portfolio issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/portfolio-issue-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/)
 * (@koolkatdesign)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/portfolio-issue-4/#post-13692350)
 * Hi [@apollo13themes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apollo13themes/),
 * I couldn’t wait for a fix so I reverted to an older version of the page before
   the issue so it appears ok on the live site now.
 * But, to clarify I opened it in Elementor to adjust some padding and saved then
   the entire page went blank. with a white page with just a title heading.
 * Thank goodness for version history. I would like to know what happened so I don’t
   accidentally do it again. What setting could have caused this kind of overall
   page design change?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[AccessPress Parallax] jQuery Deprecated Warning](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-deprecated-warning/)
 *  Thread Starter [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/)
 * (@koolkatdesign)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-deprecated-warning/#post-13670135)
 * [@anjeelastha01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anjeelastha01/) You told
   me this same thing 2 months and 2 weeks ago, yet still no update has been released.
   What is the ETA for this fix?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[AccessPress Parallax] jQuery Deprecated Warning](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-deprecated-warning/)
 *  Thread Starter [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/)
 * (@koolkatdesign)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-deprecated-warning/#post-13656116)
 * [@anjeelastha01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anjeelastha01/) What is 
   the status of the theme update? I did install the Enable jQuery Migrate Helper
   plugin as suggested but am still having jquery conflicts between the theme and
   WordPress?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[AccessPress Parallax] Sidebar Widget Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-widget-issue-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/)
 * (@koolkatdesign)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-widget-issue-5/#post-12491575)
 * I already gave you the URL 2 weeks and three days ago. As noted four days ago,
   I fixed the issue with my own CSS so you won’t see it on the LIVE site any longer.
   You asked me to send a screenshot so you can fix it on your side for other customers.
 * [https://jewishteeninitiative.org/programs/service-learning/mlk-day/](https://jewishteeninitiative.org/programs/service-learning/mlk-day/)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[AccessPress Parallax] Sidebar Widget Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-widget-issue-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/)
 * (@koolkatdesign)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-widget-issue-5/#post-12474539)
 * Screencapture here: [https://www.dropbox.com/s/v23a0qe4vrc5q86/SidebarError1.png?dl=0](https://www.dropbox.com/s/v23a0qe4vrc5q86/SidebarError1.png?dl=0)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[AccessPress Parallax] Sidebar Widget Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-widget-issue-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/)
 * (@koolkatdesign)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-widget-issue-5/#post-12473898)
 * Where do you want me to send screenshots? There is no option to upload them here.
 * I added the css below to fix the issue so that is why you are no longer able 
   to replicate the issue on mobile devices:
 * [@media](https://wordpress.org/support/users/media/) only screen and (max-width:
   800px) {
    .rightsidebar #primary { width: 100%; float: none; } }
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[AccessPress Parallax] Sidebar Widget Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-widget-issue-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/)
 * (@koolkatdesign)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-widget-issue-5/#post-12455918)
 * What is your private email?
 * BTW…I had to fix this issue on my own by adding my own custom CSS but you should
   fix the theme files for everyone else using it.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[AccessPress Parallax] Update issues](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-issues-26/)
 *  Thread Starter [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/)
 * (@koolkatdesign)
 * [6 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-issues-26/page/2/#post-12403302)
 * [@sandygiri45](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandygiri45/) [@alsonthakuri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alsonthakuri/)
   [@amritshrestha](https://wordpress.org/support/users/amritshrestha/) You can 
   preview this sidebar issue on mobile devices here: [https://jewishteeninitiative.org/programs/service-learning/mlk-day/](https://jewishteeninitiative.org/programs/service-learning/mlk-day/)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[AccessPress Parallax] Update issues](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-issues-26/)
 *  Thread Starter [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/)
 * (@koolkatdesign)
 * [6 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-issues-26/page/2/#post-12403044)
 * [@sandygiri45](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sandygiri45/) [@alsonthakuri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alsonthakuri/)
   [@amritshrestha](https://wordpress.org/support/users/amritshrestha/) After the
   latest update I am now having issues with the layout of sidebar text widgets,
   not restacking when viewed on mobile devices. The content is wrapping to the 
   right of the main content area instead of stacking below as boxes. This was NEVER
   an issue until after the most recent update?
 * What code changed in the mobile CSS in the latest update causing this issue so
   I can correct it?
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/).
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[AccessPress Parallax] Update issues](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-issues-26/)
 *  Thread Starter [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/)
 * (@koolkatdesign)
 * [6 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-issues-26/page/2/#post-12402958)
 * [@misanthropia1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/misanthropia1/) I am having
   the same issue with section background images. I haven’t found a fix. You?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] Optimizing Firewall Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/optimizing-firewall-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [KoolKatDesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/)
 * (@koolkatdesign)
 * [6 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/optimizing-firewall-issue/#post-12286875)
 * [@wfgerald](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wfgerald/) None of the suggestions
   worked so I just hit the dismiss button and had to move on.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/koolkatdesign/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)