Title: kkulow's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# kkulow

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kkulow/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kkulow/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kkulow/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kkulow/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kkulow/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kkulow/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kkulow/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kkulow/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Media Library says Image “Unattached” but It Is Used](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/media-library-says-image-unattached-but-it-is-used/)
 *  [kkulow](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kkulow/)
 * (@kkulow)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/media-library-says-image-unattached-but-it-is-used/#post-9442312)
 * one more item, I don’t want to sit here for hours doing it one by one as many
   have suggested I waste time doing. There has GOT to be a better way.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Media Library says Image “Unattached” but It Is Used](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/media-library-says-image-unattached-but-it-is-used/)
 *  [kkulow](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kkulow/)
 * (@kkulow)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/media-library-says-image-unattached-but-it-is-used/#post-9442304)
 * Yeah, the plug in’s run off the same query for unattached files and because of
   that, delete many files that are incorrectly reported as being ‘unattached’, 
   so, the idea that these plug in will fix this issue is incorrect.
 * I have the same issue. WC/WP seems to manufacture all manner of duplicates for
   the single photo file I upload into product posts. In and of itself, this is 
   not an issue as much as being told a file is ‘unattached” and when I delete it
   permanently, I lose the product photo file.
 * I want to improve performance of my site. How do I search for legitimately unused
   photo files to delete?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)