Title: kitchencraftcookware's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# kitchencraftcookware

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Reviews] Higher Level of Permission Needed?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/higher-level-of-permission-needed/)
 *  Thread Starter [kitchencraftcookware](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/)
 * (@kitchencraftcookware)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/higher-level-of-permission-needed/#post-12473853)
 * Nevermind, I found the issue, it was another plugin causing the problem.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[3CX Free Live Chat, Calls & Messaging] On my website frontend “Attachment” functionality not work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/on-my-website-frontend-attachment-functionality-not-work/)
 *  [kitchencraftcookware](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/)
 * (@kitchencraftcookware)
 * [7 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/on-my-website-frontend-attachment-functionality-not-work/#post-11869110)
 * Sorry, I am having this same issue. I visited the page you set but it is no longer
   active. Please help. It does this with all images both front-end user side and
   back-end admin side. .jpg .png .pdf none of these work on either side.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Visual Form Builder] Submit button still clickable after clicking](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/submit-button-still-clickable-after-clicking/)
 *  [kitchencraftcookware](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/)
 * (@kitchencraftcookware)
 * [8 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/submit-button-still-clickable-after-clicking/#post-10664632)
 * I am having a similar issue with the submit button being clickable while files
   are getting uploaded. Where would this script get put in to ensure they can only
   upload once(we have had extreme circumstances of 20 + applications due to file
   size and time to upload them.)
 * I also have the pro version and do not see an option to change anything with 
   the submit button other than CSS/Layout/ and name of field.
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by [kitchencraftcookware](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TaxJar - Sales Tax Automation for WooCommerce] Sales Tax after failed order is 0](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sales-tax-after-failed-order-is-0/)
 *  Thread Starter [kitchencraftcookware](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/)
 * (@kitchencraftcookware)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sales-tax-after-failed-order-is-0/#post-10260044)
 * Sent a reply via [support@taxjar.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/replies/support@taxjar.com?output_format=md)
   Again, my apologies on the duplicate threads.. got an error message every time.
   Thought they had not gone through.. even refreshed to ensure they did not.. and
   of course they ended up going through.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TaxJar - Sales Tax Automation for WooCommerce] 0 Sales Tax after failed order](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/0-sales-tax-after-failed-order/)
 *  Thread Starter [kitchencraftcookware](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/)
 * (@kitchencraftcookware)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/0-sales-tax-after-failed-order/#post-10259904)
 * Apologies for the duplicates.. i got an error message on posting.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Possible issue with lost password page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/possible-issue-with-lost-password-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [kitchencraftcookware](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/)
 * (@kitchencraftcookware)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/possible-issue-with-lost-password-page/#post-10194894)
 * Hi Frank,
 * Sorry for the delayed response. Is there a way to connect with you beyond here,
   I would like to let you peek under the hood so to speak, as our main site is 
   running your plugin, JCH Pro, and Smush together. There does not seem to be any
   errors on the plugins, so maybe I have tweaked a setting or such to allow them
   to work together. Figured if see everything it may make it clearer.
 * Thanks You
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Possible issue with lost password page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/possible-issue-with-lost-password-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [kitchencraftcookware](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/)
 * (@kitchencraftcookware)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/possible-issue-with-lost-password-page/#post-10179626)
 * Frank,
 * I appreciate you taking your time and trying to sort this. For the time being,
   I have turned off JCH and AO. Perhaps there is some other plugin that is interfering
   with the page caching. Perhaps you can see what JS is trying to run compared 
   to your site on the password reset page specifically. If it would help, we can
   touch base via email for site access to get a better vantage point.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Possible issue with lost password page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/possible-issue-with-lost-password-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [kitchencraftcookware](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/)
 * (@kitchencraftcookware)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/possible-issue-with-lost-password-page/#post-10175760)
 *     ```
       function wp_cache_get( $key, $group = '', $force = false, &$found = null ) {
       	global $wp_object_cache;
   
       	return $wp_object_cache->get( $key, $group, $force, $found );
       }
       ```
   
 * Is the function error getting called up in cache.php when I am seeing the white
   screen.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Possible issue with lost password page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/possible-issue-with-lost-password-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [kitchencraftcookware](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/)
 * (@kitchencraftcookware)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/possible-issue-with-lost-password-page/#post-10175734)
 * Okay, So I turned on JCH and at this point site is loading all pages, just slower
   than would be liked, and the password reset page is still fine.
 * As soon as I turn on AO, i get a white screen on the site side, admin area is
   still fine. I did add the js file to the exclusions as well, still the same issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Possible issue with lost password page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/possible-issue-with-lost-password-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [kitchencraftcookware](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/)
 * (@kitchencraftcookware)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/possible-issue-with-lost-password-page/#post-10175657)
 * Deactivated JCH. I also have both running on our main site, and they work nicely
   with each other there. Still getting the 500 error on the lost password page.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Force Login] Reset password page not working with page caching and force login](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reset-password-page-not-working-with-page-caching-and-force-login/)
 *  Thread Starter [kitchencraftcookware](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/)
 * (@kitchencraftcookware)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reset-password-page-not-working-with-page-caching-and-force-login/#post-10174828)
 * [@optimizingmatters](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimizingmatters/),
   I was just going to post that the snippet fixed the problem I was trying to fix…
   but then caused the rest of the site to not work. So back to square one. I can
   move this thread to your plugin support page if that would be best.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Force Login] Reset password page not working with page caching and force login](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reset-password-page-not-working-with-page-caching-and-force-login/)
 *  Thread Starter [kitchencraftcookware](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/)
 * (@kitchencraftcookware)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reset-password-page-not-working-with-page-caching-and-force-login/#post-10174508)
 * solution as there is not a native block caching of certain pages in Autoptimize:
 * adding the following to functions.php
 *     ```
       // Disable autoptimize on pages with the word "account" in the URL
       add_filter('autoptimize_filter_noptimize','my_ao_noptimize',10,0);
       function my_ao_noptimize() {
       if (strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'],'account')!==false) {
       return true;
       } else {
       return false;
       }
       }
       ```
   
 * Thanks for your response and help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Force Login] Reset password page not working with page caching and force login](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reset-password-page-not-working-with-page-caching-and-force-login/)
 *  Thread Starter [kitchencraftcookware](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/)
 * (@kitchencraftcookware)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reset-password-page-not-working-with-page-caching-and-force-login/#post-10174379)
 * Hi Kevin,
 * The url is /my-account/lost-password/ for the first question I believe I used
   some of your code snippets to whitelist that url etc..
 * on the second question, yes debug mode is on, no error is getting listed on the
   page.
    Checking the logs looks like this is more the caching side [12-Apr-2018
   14:39:19 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on null in /public_html/
   wp-includes/cache.php on line 123
 * for the 3rd question, I have never turned off your plugin as its a required aspect
   of the site. However, just tried it found that it did not stop the page from 
   going white, so forgive the posting, will now track down the caching side of 
   this and see what is the problem there!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Product Catalog] Add to Cart action](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-action/)
 *  Thread Starter [kitchencraftcookware](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/)
 * (@kitchencraftcookware)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-action/#post-9742055)
 * A different thought, if we click add to cart, the cart icon in the theme header
   does not update with newly added item(s) If you refresh the page it then shows
   the latest additions. So if we can not adjust the add to cart action with your
   plugin to match the woocommerce cart, can we instead just add auto refreshing
   the page to allow it to update?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Product Catalog] Add to Cart action](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-action/)
 *  Thread Starter [kitchencraftcookware](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kitchencraftcookware/)
 * (@kitchencraftcookware)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-action/#post-9741802)
 * I see what you mean there. Is there a way to instead of do the popup (as it is
   only available on the shop pages), to have the action be the normal woo-commerce
   add to cart action? I can send you login info to better explain it on the site
   I am working on.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)