Title: KingBeven's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# KingBeven

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LearnPress - WordPress LMS Plugin for Create and Sell Online Courses] Become A Teacher Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/become-a-teacher-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [KingBeven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/)
 * (@kingbeven)
 * [4 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/become-a-teacher-page/#post-15676183)
 * Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Personalization in forms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/personalization-in-forms/)
 *  Thread Starter [KingBeven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/)
 * (@kingbeven)
 * [4 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/personalization-in-forms/#post-15629596)
 * Thank you so much, I’ll contact them.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Personalization in forms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/personalization-in-forms/)
 *  Thread Starter [KingBeven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/)
 * (@kingbeven)
 * [4 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/personalization-in-forms/#post-15629473)
 * Thanks for the reply, do you know if they allow for personalization in the form?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Events Manager] Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sorry-you-are-not-allowed-to-access-this-page-174/)
 *  Thread Starter [KingBeven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/)
 * (@kingbeven)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sorry-you-are-not-allowed-to-access-this-page-174/#post-15309296)
 * Hello, any response to my question, please.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Video Conferencing with Zoom] Invalid access token.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invalid-access-token-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [KingBeven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/)
 * (@kingbeven)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invalid-access-token-2/#post-15307892)
 * I will reset them and see if that helps.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Video Conferencing with Zoom] Invalid access token.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invalid-access-token-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [KingBeven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/)
 * (@kingbeven)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invalid-access-token-2/#post-15307409)
 * [@digamberpradhan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/digamberpradhan/) Thank
   you for responding, in the plugin dashboard they put big in red that you should
   not save before testing.
 * Please see the screenshot.
    [https://share.getcloudapp.com/YEuBkJb0](https://share.getcloudapp.com/YEuBkJb0)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hestia] How to remove “Published by…” on Posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-remove-published-by-on-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [KingBeven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/)
 * (@kingbeven)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-remove-published-by-on-posts/#post-15171700)
 * I resolved the matter thanks, with this css.
 *     ```
       .author {
   
       display: none;
   
       }
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Looking for a Investment Reporting Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/looking-for-a-investment-reporting-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [KingBeven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/)
 * (@kingbeven)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/looking-for-a-investment-reporting-plugin/#post-15159363)
 * Thanks for replying, I see how this could be an option, mind if I ask a follow-
   up question…
 * Let say I use one of the table plugins listed in the link you shared, when uploading
   the CSV would it update all the client portal dashboards at once or would I need
   to upload each client individually?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] WooCommerce Setup Problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-setup-problem/)
 *  Thread Starter [KingBeven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/)
 * (@kingbeven)
 * [5 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-setup-problem/#post-14777535)
 * Before I forget, here is a screenshot of what I see: [https://share.getcloudapp.com/o0uPgbvy](https://share.getcloudapp.com/o0uPgbvy)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [import products via an XML feed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/import-products-via-an-xml-feed/)
 *  Thread Starter [KingBeven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/)
 * (@kingbeven)
 * [8 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/import-products-via-an-xml-feed/#post-10613665)
 * If would be WooCommerce, thank you [@sterndata](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sterndata/)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Place code in body?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/place-code-in-body/)
 *  Thread Starter [KingBeven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/)
 * (@kingbeven)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/place-code-in-body/#post-10540408)
 * Problem resolved, thank you
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Place code in body?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/place-code-in-body/)
 *  Thread Starter [KingBeven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/)
 * (@kingbeven)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/place-code-in-body/#post-10540355)
 * Hi, the code I want to add is from Leadworx and it’s a tracking code for lead
   gen form my site.
 * I was told that I should add the code to the body of my website:
 * The code looks like this:
    <script src=”//adpxl.co/HPBuqjmK/an.js”></script><
   noscript></noscript>
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Logo not showing right on mobile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/logo-not-showing-right-on-mobile/)
 *  Thread Starter [KingBeven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/)
 * (@kingbeven)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/logo-not-showing-right-on-mobile/#post-10509648)
 * Sure this was a WordPress problem as there are many threads here with similar
   problems.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Where to find and set z-Index?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-find-and-set-z-index/)
 *  Thread Starter [KingBeven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/)
 * (@kingbeven)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-find-and-set-z-index/#post-9717943)
 * [@staartmees](https://wordpress.org/support/users/staartmees/) thanks!
 * I will go elsewhere for help, but let me just explain that the theme comes pre-
   packed with commercial plugins, not like in my case Rev Slider, so the theme 
   support does not cover plugin support so I am left searching the net for answers
   where I can find them if people are willing to help.
 * For the last two day, I have only run into silence and people like you!
    Sorry,
   I asked, I thought this was a place where people come to for help, but of course
   there is always that ONE, this time it’s you!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [CallPage & Revolution Slider](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/callpage-revolution-slider/)
 *  Thread Starter [KingBeven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/)
 * (@kingbeven)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/callpage-revolution-slider/#post-9707629)
 * Thank you will do, was just looking to brainstorm.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kingbeven/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)