Title: killerimage's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# killerimage

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/killerimage/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/killerimage/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/killerimage/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/killerimage/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/killerimage/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/killerimage/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/killerimage/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/killerimage/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[All-in-One WP Migration and Backup] Unable to restore – stuck at 0%](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-restore-stuck-at-0/)
 *  [killerimage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/killerimage/)
 * (@killerimage)
 * [10 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-restore-stuck-at-0/#post-8196751)
 * I’ve used this product before and it worked great, so I’m familiar with it and
   how it works.
 * The current version, however definitely has a bug that causing it to fail.
 * I’m unable to restore my website with either the most recent backup or ANY previous
   backup. I’m trying to restore onto localhost (done this a couple of times before)
   from a backup of about 12MB on a local hard drive. The first few steps go fine,
   but after “done preparing blogs” it’s nothing but spinning cursor and all processing
   stops. Worse, the CANCEL button is disabled, so the only way out of it is to 
   close the window, which leaves you with a damaged install and you have to restart
   from the very beginning.
 * BTW, I did no ‘replace’ functions. This was an expert from remote server, saving
   the file on my local computer, then import to a fresh wordpress install. Everything
   current version.
    -  This reply was modified 10 years ago by [killerimage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/killerimage/).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)