Title: KhalidS's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# KhalidS

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/khalids/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/khalids/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/khalids/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/khalids/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/khalids/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/khalids/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/khalids/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/khalids/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Connect Polylang for Elementor] Elementor Loop Grid Post URL not getting switched](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elementor-loop-grid-post-url-not-getting-switched/)
 *  Thread Starter [KhalidS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/khalids/)
 * (@khalids)
 * [1 year, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elementor-loop-grid-post-url-not-getting-switched/#post-18262310)
 * I forgot to change the category of the loop grid to the french category. Not 
   an issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] W3 Total Cache blog post with www redirects to gzip? Htaccess redirect issue?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/w3-total-cache-blog-post-with-www-redirects-to-gzip-htaccess-redirect-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [KhalidS](https://wordpress.org/support/users/khalids/)
 * (@khalids)
 * [10 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/w3-total-cache-blog-post-with-www-redirects-to-gzip-htaccess-redirect-issue/#post-8175175)
 * Hey guys. I had fixed it after I posted this topic. I had to add my own rule 
   into htaccess to redirect it there. Not sure why totalcache was causing this 
   though because it was only happening on that page.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)