Title: Kenner82's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Kenner82

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Broken Link Checker] Bulk recheck not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bulk-recheck-not-working/)
 *  [Kenner82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/)
 * (@kenner82)
 * [8 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bulk-recheck-not-working/#post-10622724)
 * Thank you for this! I rolled back to that version and it seems to be working 
   better. It drives me batty to have to ignore the thing telling me to update it,
   but at least it’s working 😉
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Server Health Stats] PHP shell_exec() function erorr](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-shell_exec-function-erorr/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kenner82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/)
 * (@kenner82)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-shell_exec-function-erorr/#post-9210580)
 * Unfortunately, this was SiteGround’s response:
 * “So it looks like plugin tries to read information from system partition called/
   proc which contains information about server’s CPU and real-time statistic.
 * This is not a standard shell_exec function and is not something we can allow 
   on our shared servers as that would compromise the security of our servers.
 * If you need an access to that information you will need to have a dedicated server:”
 * So unless there is a workaround for that (which I’m guessing there isn’t) I won’t
   be able to use your plugin 🙁 I appreciate your response and your help, and just
   wanted you to know what SiteGround’s official response was in case anybody else
   asks you a question about it!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Jetpack can't connect to wordpress](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-cant-connect-to-wordpress-1/)
 *  [Kenner82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/)
 * (@kenner82)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-cant-connect-to-wordpress-1/#post-5864137)
 * I’m getting the same error message after deactivating and then reactivating Jetpack!
   How did you resolve your problem?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Extensions Working Properly On Only 1 Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/extensions-working-properly-on-only-1-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kenner82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/)
 * (@kenner82)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/extensions-working-properly-on-only-1-page/#post-5450073)
 * I spent DAYS trying to figure this out before starting this thread, and now I
   see the problem – I knew to start counting the columns at 0, so that part I had
   mostly right, but then I referenced a column 8 which didn’t exist (I think I’d
   had a blank column there at one point and then deleted it, which is when it probably
   stopped working).
 * So thank you for accidentally helping me, and I’m so sorry for spending your 
   time on something I should have seen on my own!
 * (And also thank you for these extensions you’ve made available! I don’t know 
   when you released them but they’re pretty much blowing my mind and making things
   possible that we’ve wanted for YEARS but hadn’t been able to implement!)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Line Break Issues In Specific Columns](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/line-break-issues-in-specific-columns/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kenner82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/)
 * (@kenner82)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/line-break-issues-in-specific-columns/#post-4746685)
 * AH, YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND! 🙂
 * Thank you SO MUCH for your help! Your customer service really can’t be beat 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Sorting/Searching Recently Stopped Working For SOME Users](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sortingsearching-recently-stopped-working-for-some-users/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kenner82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/)
 * (@kenner82)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sortingsearching-recently-stopped-working-for-some-users/#post-3550166)
 * I frequently need to reorganize the rows in the database, and as far as I know,
   dragging and dropping is the only way to do that (when you need to move row 254
   to row 5, that is pretty tedious! It’s a small complaint, but one that grates
   on your nerves if you have to do it often enough!) We’ve also been having issues
   setting the width of the table and the columns in it (some tables end up too 
   wide and bleed into the sidebar, so that the data is unreadable. Other times,
   when you search through the database for a subset of records, the columns end
   up so narrow that it’s difficult to read. I found a piece of code in one of the
   other threads that might help, but as I’m not familiar with coding, it’s intimidating.
   It’d be nice if you could have the option of setting a static column and/or table
   width from within the plugin itself).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Sorting/Searching Recently Stopped Working For SOME Users](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sortingsearching-recently-stopped-working-for-some-users/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kenner82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/)
 * (@kenner82)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sortingsearching-recently-stopped-working-for-some-users/#post-3550119)
 * It was the plugin! I can’t thank you enough for your help (because I’m just a
   mom of two kids helping out on a friend’s website – I never would have known 
   or had the time to check all the plugins individually!) Thank you thank you thank
   you!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Cannot delete any plugins using WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-delete-any-plugins-using-wordpress/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kenner82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/)
 * (@kenner82)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-delete-any-plugins-using-wordpress/#post-3427469)
 * [@wpyogi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpyogi/) – The description says
   the instructions are for deactivating the plugins. I can deactivate and reactivate
   all plugins through WordPress, so will that really do anything different? If 
   I got the FTP information from the site owner, would I just be able to delete
   the plugin folders by hand instead? Or will that cause some problems if I delete
   the source?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[All in One SEO – AI SEO Plugin to Boost SEO Rankings & Traffic (Schema, Local SEO, Sitemap & SEO Insights)] Input Boxes Have Disappeared!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/input-boxes-have-disappeared/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kenner82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/)
 * (@kenner82)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/input-boxes-have-disappeared/#post-3387928)
 * Nope, no responses from anyone, and no solutions for myself yet 🙁 I’m having
   issues with some plugins on another site and it was recommended that I reset 
   the plugins folder. Maybe that would work for this? I haven’t looked into what
   that would entail yet, though!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Cannot delete any plugins using WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-delete-any-plugins-using-wordpress/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kenner82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/)
 * (@kenner82)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-delete-any-plugins-using-wordpress/#post-3427378)
 * [@ronmerk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ronmerk/) – I started working 
   for this site in July, and have never been able to delete a plugin. I thought
   perhaps it was a permissions issue, but she made me a full admin a few months
   back, and nothing changed in regards to the plugin situation. We have the latest
   version of WP and all plugins.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Cannot delete any plugins using WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-delete-any-plugins-using-wordpress/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kenner82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/)
 * (@kenner82)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-delete-any-plugins-using-wordpress/#post-3427375)
 * I can absolutely install plugins, and I can activate/deactivate them without 
   problems. I don’t get a confirmation page when I click “delete”. Nothing shows
   up, nothing happens at all. I thought maybe it was just REALLY slow at first,
   so I’d click delete and then leave for a while, but still nothing! (It doesn’t
   say anything is loading, no indication of any activity. It’s like I clicked on
   blank text, except that when I hover on it I can see the link).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[All in One SEO – AI SEO Plugin to Boost SEO Rankings & Traffic (Schema, Local SEO, Sitemap & SEO Insights)] Input Boxes Have Disappeared!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/input-boxes-have-disappeared/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kenner82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kenner82/)
 * (@kenner82)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/input-boxes-have-disappeared/#post-3387902)
 * Yep, and when I look at the list of posts, there are still columns for the SEO
   data (and it still shows up for all my old posts!)

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)