Title: kellert80's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# kellert80

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kellert80/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kellert80/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kellert80/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kellert80/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kellert80/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kellert80/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kellert80/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kellert80/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] [Plugin: All-in-One Event Calendar] Install from behind firewall](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-event-calendar-install-from-behind-firewall/)
 *  Thread Starter [kellert80](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kellert80/)
 * (@kellert80)
 * [14 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-event-calendar-install-from-behind-firewall/#post-2936259)
 * I probably wasn’t very clear in my initial post. When I activate the plugin, 
   anything done in the admin then takes me to an “Install Calendar Themes” page
   which wants ftp credentials to my site.
 * I know the credentials are good, and I have tried localhost, 127.0.0.1, and my
   192.168.x.x address, but none of them will auth to complete the setup. So I end
   up stuck and have to remove the plugin to be able to do anything.
 * Is there any way I can work around this ftp credentials step? Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)