Title: kconover's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# kconover

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kconover/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kconover/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kconover/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kconover/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kconover/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kconover/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kconover/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kconover/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Ajar in5 Embed] Doesn’t work.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-2226/)
 *  Thread Starter [kconover](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kconover/)
 * (@kconover)
 * [7 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-2226/#post-11864203)
 * If you can help me get it working, I will most _certainly_ change my review. 
   I had TinyMCE and TablePress and Advanced Image Styles and AddToAny Share Buttons
   installed, so I disabled them, and logged out and then logged back in again, 
   but still can’t see the button for in5 in either block or classic.[This is what I see.](http://www.conovers.org/ftp/in5-button-missing.jpg)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Recently updated posts widget] Great plugin!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-plugin-4988/)
 *  Thread Starter [kconover](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kconover/)
 * (@kconover)
 * [11 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-plugin-4988/#post-5610967)
 * I have not played with the CSS, though I do like playing with CSS. I thought 
   it would be more robust if you did this yourself.
 * I would also suggest that, with the display-the-date option (thanks for that!)
   you indent it one space to again have that hanging indent effect.
 * Thanks again for such a great plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Issues and Series for Newspapers, Magazines, Publishers, Writers] Select series/part on quick edit doesn't seem to work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/select-seriespart-on-quick-edit-doesnt-seem-to-work/)
 *  [kconover](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kconover/)
 * (@kconover)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/select-seriespart-on-quick-edit-doesnt-seem-to-work/#post-3474544)
 * Thanks very much. Rather than doing a hack that might have side effects, I will
   wait for your update.
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Issues and Series for Newspapers, Magazines, Publishers, Writers] Select series/part on quick edit doesn't seem to work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/select-seriespart-on-quick-edit-doesnt-seem-to-work/)
 *  [kconover](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kconover/)
 * (@kconover)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/select-seriespart-on-quick-edit-doesnt-seem-to-work/#post-3474520)
 * Same with me, ? since upgrading to 3.5.1.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Organize Series "Previous Entries" really "Next Entries"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/organize-series-previous-entries-really-next-entries/)
 *  Thread Starter [kconover](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kconover/)
 * (@kconover)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/organize-series-previous-entries-really-next-entries/#post-2194586)
 * Indeed, I copied index.php (my theme doesn’t use archive.php) to taxonomy-series
   and edited a bit without any conditionals and it seemed to work OK.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Organize Series "Previous Entries" really "Next Entries"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/organize-series-previous-entries-really-next-entries/)
 *  Thread Starter [kconover](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kconover/)
 * (@kconover)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/organize-series-previous-entries-really-next-entries/#post-2194585)
 * Hmmm. Seems that if I create a copy of my archive.php and name it taxonomy-series.
   php – which will only be invoked for series, not other archive pages – there 
   would be no need to insert a conditional like “is_series()”. Any tweaks to taxonomy-
   series.php would only apply to series archive pages.
 * Or do I misunderstand?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: Amazon Reloaded for WordPress] Unusable](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-amazon-reloaded-for-wordpress-unusable/)
 *  [kconover](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kconover/)
 * (@kconover)
 * [16 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-amazon-reloaded-for-wordpress-unusable/page/3/#post-1115009)
 * Even though the BlueHost cPanel information applet on the left bottom said I 
   was running php 5.2.11, when I went into the php configuration, I found I was
   still back at version 4!
 * Once I updated to php 5, of course the error message went away.
 * I look forward to using Amazon Reloaded.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: Amazon Reloaded for WordPress] Unusable](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-amazon-reloaded-for-wordpress-unusable/)
 *  [kconover](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kconover/)
 * (@kconover)
 * [16 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-amazon-reloaded-for-wordpress-unusable/page/3/#post-1115006)
 * Tried installing on WP 2.9.1 on Bluehost (using PHP 5.2.11) and get the same 
   error message:
 * Installed and tried to activate in WP 2.9.1 – > Fatal Error:
 * “Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or 
   T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or ‘}’ in /home4/edinform/public_html/wp-content/plugins/
   amazon-reloaded-for-wordpress/amazon-reloaded-for-wordpress.php on line 14”

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)