Title: katmac22's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# katmac22

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katmac22/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katmac22/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katmac22/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katmac22/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katmac22/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katmac22/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katmac22/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katmac22/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Images Won't Display](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-wont-display-10/)
 *  Thread Starter [katmac22](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katmac22/)
 * (@katmac22)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-wont-display-10/#post-3068214)
 * thx
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Images Won't Display](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-wont-display-10/)
 *  Thread Starter [katmac22](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katmac22/)
 * (@katmac22)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-wont-display-10/#post-3068204)
 * Hi Esmi
 * Geez never thought of doing that:
    [http://64.141.114.112/~calvinp5/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/main-site-header.jpg](http://64.141.114.112/~calvinp5/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/main-site-header.jpg)
 * I get an error: 500 Internal Error:
    Apache/2.0.64 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.64 OpenSSL/
   0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
   Server at 64.141.114.112 Port 80
 * Have no idea what that means.
 * K
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Images Won't Display](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-wont-display-10/)
 *  Thread Starter [katmac22](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katmac22/)
 * (@katmac22)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-wont-display-10/#post-3068190)
 * Hi Esmi
 * Yes I did check that they were going to proper folder
    and I downloaded the image
   from there to my desktop to make sure the image wasn’t corrupted and the image
   displayed just fine when I opened in my computer.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Images Won't Display](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-wont-display-10/)
 *  Thread Starter [katmac22](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katmac22/)
 * (@katmac22)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-wont-display-10/#post-3068184)
 * Hi Esmi
 * I did that and still no change.
 * K
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Corruption in database – Important!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/corruption-in-database-important/)
 *  Thread Starter [katmac22](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katmac22/)
 * (@katmac22)
 * [15 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/corruption-in-database-important/#post-1877220)
 * Hi Jan
 * I do and I deleted the old theme and re-installed
    and same problem.
 * I found the creator of this template and have emailed him and asked for support.
 * Thanks Jan.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Corruption in database – Important!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/corruption-in-database-important/)
 *  Thread Starter [katmac22](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katmac22/)
 * (@katmac22)
 * [15 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/corruption-in-database-important/#post-1877214)
 * I activated the Twenty Ten theme and the issue went away.
 * Do you know where this text would be saved in the database?
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Blog Page Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blog-page-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [katmac22](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katmac22/)
 * (@katmac22)
 * [15 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blog-page-issue/#post-1828218)
 * This is weird… but there is page …
    [http://winyourway.ca/NewWebsite/?page_id=1](http://winyourway.ca/NewWebsite/?page_id=1)
   thas is set up as a blog, but not available in the dropdown list on the reading
   page of the admin panel.
 * The home page is not as well I can access this page only by
    [http://winyourway.ca/NewWebsite/index.php](http://winyourway.ca/NewWebsite/index.php)
 * How do I fix this?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)