Title: katiemeeks's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# katiemeeks

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katiemeeks/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katiemeeks/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katiemeeks/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katiemeeks/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katiemeeks/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katiemeeks/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katiemeeks/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katiemeeks/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Testimonials] view more testimonial link not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/view-more-testimonial-link-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [katiemeeks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katiemeeks/)
 * (@katiemeeks)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/view-more-testimonial-link-not-working/#post-9445284)
 * Hi Richard,
 * I narrowed it down to I was using the Grid. When I use any other short code other
   than the grid they seem to work. So I changed it. For now it is okay, but the
   bug is still there on the grid shortcode.
 * thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[bbPress Notify (No-Spam)] Emails not being sent to User email](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/emails-not-being-sent-to-user-email/)
 *  Thread Starter [katiemeeks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katiemeeks/)
 * (@katiemeeks)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/emails-not-being-sent-to-user-email/#post-6373778)
 * actually it looks like it is working now – maybe it was a wordpress server thing?
   I didn’t change anything.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[bbPress Notify (No-Spam)] Emails not being sent to User email](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/emails-not-being-sent-to-user-email/)
 *  Thread Starter [katiemeeks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katiemeeks/)
 * (@katiemeeks)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/emails-not-being-sent-to-user-email/#post-6373774)
 * thank you for a quick reply. I am indeed using your plugin.
 * Here is the email returned to site admin:
 * Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ut.serverbox.net.
    I’m afraid I wasn’t 
   able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent 
   error; I’ve given up. Sorry it didn’t work out.
 * <noreply@domain.com>:
    User unknown (#5.1.1)
 * — Below this line is a copy of the message.
 * Return-Path: <info@domain.com>
    Received: (qmail 31761 invoked by uid 1677); 
   28 Jul 2015 12:02:13 -0000 To: [noreply@domain.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katiemeeks/replies/noreply@domain.com?output_format=md)
   Subject: [Discover SEE] Program Talk | Listening Skills Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015
   12:02:13 +0000 From: Discover SEE <info@domain.com> Message-ID: <dcd2d9ab0c8fffb217761ef9dbf34b82@
   domain.com> X-Priority: 3 X-Mailer: PHPMailer 5.2.7 ([https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/](https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/))
   MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=”b1_dcd2d9ab0c8fffb217761ef9dbf34b82″
   Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
 * –b1_dcd2d9ab0c8fffb217761ef9dbf34b82
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
   Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
 * Katie wrote:
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BadgeOS Community Add-on] Learndash and Community Add On](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/learndash-and-community-add-on/)
 *  [katiemeeks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katiemeeks/)
 * (@katiemeeks)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/learndash-and-community-add-on/#post-5430565)
 * bbPress – it is the community that works with learndash. I need to have them 
   all working together, is that possible? 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BadgeOS Community Add-on] Learndash and Community Add On](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/learndash-and-community-add-on/)
 *  [katiemeeks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katiemeeks/)
 * (@katiemeeks)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/learndash-and-community-add-on/#post-5430563)
 * I am having the same issue. When community plugin is activated the learndash 
   plugin doesn’t work in multiple ways.
 * I am not sure how to post a screenshot on a reply to show you. When both plugins
   are activated and I try to add a badge and choose learndash as a step – the 2nd
   drop down options never appears.
 * Also I have a badge setup when someone posts a new topic on the forum they earn
   points. The points are never earned when both plugins are active.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Virtue] Missing Footer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/missing-footer-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [katiemeeks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katiemeeks/)
 * (@katiemeeks)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/missing-footer-1/#post-4626028)
 * thanks so much!!! hours of headache this morning 🙂
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Virtue] Missing Footer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/missing-footer-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [katiemeeks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/katiemeeks/)
 * (@katiemeeks)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/missing-footer-1/#post-4626019)
 * just added you – let me know if you dont get the access. thank you!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)