Title: Kat42's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Kat42

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kat42/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kat42/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kat42/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kat42/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kat42/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kat42/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kat42/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kat42/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Clean Box] Add widget area to Navigation bar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-widget-area-to-navigation-bar/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kat42](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kat42/)
 * (@kat42)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-widget-area-to-navigation-bar/#post-7342173)
 * Thanks very much for your suggestions. I’m going to give it a go in my child 
   theme.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Unable to add menu items](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-add-menu-items/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kat42](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kat42/)
 * (@kat42)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-add-menu-items/#post-5984860)
 * Thanks so much for the suggestions, will try all of them…
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Unable to add menu items](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-add-menu-items/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kat42](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kat42/)
 * (@kat42)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-add-menu-items/#post-5984837)
 * Thanks Tara, I’ll try that, but what worries me is that even when I tried changing
   to the 2015 theme, I still could not add menu items. I wondered whether it may
   be a problem with my WordPress installation.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Unable to add menu items](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-add-menu-items/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kat42](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kat42/)
 * (@kat42)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-add-menu-items/#post-5984836)
 * Thanks Tara, I’ll try that, but what worries me is that even when I tried changing
   to the 2015 theme, I still could not add menu items. I wondered whether it may
   be a problem with my WordPress installation.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)