Title: kaizerking's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# kaizerking

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[RootsPersona] Adding Members](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-members/)
 *  [kaizerking](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/)
 * (@kaizerking)
 * [12 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-members/#post-5074151)
 * Selecting and saving system off the record doesn’t save the option
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress Activity Plus] text and image or video or link dont combine](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-and-image-or-video-or-link-dont-combine/)
 *  Thread Starter [kaizerking](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/)
 * (@kaizerking)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-and-image-or-video-or-link-dont-combine/#post-5026704)
 * Hi Davis
    Thanks for the reply. Those two plugins wont do In fact there is another
   plugin which does this the way I wanted [http://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-media](http://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-media)
 * This works for the activity , I am also looking for the same function for front
   end “post”
    Hope to find something
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields] Field type:Field group](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/field-typefield-group/)
 *  Thread Starter [kaizerking](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/)
 * (@kaizerking)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/field-typefield-group/#post-5029600)
 * That’s great news!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields] Field type:CAPTCHA](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/field-typecaptcha/)
 *  Thread Starter [kaizerking](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/)
 * (@kaizerking)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/field-typecaptcha/#post-5029598)
 * [@josh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/josh/) Pollok I am really sorry, 
   I am not programmer, I am more like concept contributor. I know your co-developer
   David from DB-Toolkit days :).
    [@pglewis](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pglewis/),
   Yes you may be right, my point is I am looking at Pods as whole some solutions
   to problematic implementations.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields] ability to rearrange fields in user page after adding a field](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ability-to-rearrange-fields-in-user-page-after-adding-a-field/)
 *  Thread Starter [kaizerking](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/)
 * (@kaizerking)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ability-to-rearrange-fields-in-user-page-after-adding-a-field/#post-5029597)
 * I am talking about in”user page’ and not in Pods editor
 * What I mean is when we want to extend an existing,then existing fields also should
   be available in pods editor and the we should be able to “rearrange” or “reorder”
   fields
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[NewsPress Lite] Top advertisement url links](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/top-advertisement-url-links/)
 *  Thread Starter [kaizerking](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/)
 * (@kaizerking)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/top-advertisement-url-links/#post-5013380)
 * Thanks got it, I added in the header file
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[NewsPress Lite] Top advertisement url links](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/top-advertisement-url-links/)
 *  Thread Starter [kaizerking](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/)
 * (@kaizerking)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/top-advertisement-url-links/#post-5013379)
 * Please kindly let me know where?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[NewsPress Lite] I want to put selectbox menu in the navigation bar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-want-to-put-selectbox-menu-in-the-navigation-bar/)
 *  Thread Starter [kaizerking](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/)
 * (@kaizerking)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-want-to-put-selectbox-menu-in-the-navigation-bar/#post-5001835)
 * The location is correct
    but is also ok if i can get in side bar But needs dependent
   drop down select box 1 box Regions – 2 box districts 3 box block
 * 1.i wanted to use to publish and read each region and district bolck(village)
   as category
    and also for sub pages
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[IntelliWidget Per Page Custom Menus and Dynamic Content] combobox for taxonomy menu in the front end](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/combobox-for-taxonomy-menu-in-the-front-end/)
 *  Thread Starter [kaizerking](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/)
 * (@kaizerking)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/combobox-for-taxonomy-menu-in-the-front-end/#post-5005387)
 * Thanks will wait for the next release.
    as I cant do the tweaking part
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[NewsPress Lite] I want to put selectbox menu in the navigation bar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-want-to-put-selectbox-menu-in-the-navigation-bar/)
 *  Thread Starter [kaizerking](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaizerking/)
 * (@kaizerking)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-want-to-put-selectbox-menu-in-the-navigation-bar/#post-5001810)
 * Thanks for the quick reply
    I am using now [https://wordpress.org/plugins/list-sub-pages/](https://wordpress.org/plugins/list-sub-pages/)
   to get all the sub pages of that page in the sidebar. The problem I have now 
   is that it displays links.I want them to be in dropdown box.and preferably in
   navigation bar can you guide me how to in both the cases 1.Drop down box in Side
   bar 2.Drodown box in main menu navigation bar

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)