Title: jwthomp's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jwthomp

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwthomp/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwthomp/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwthomp/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwthomp/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwthomp/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwthomp/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwthomp/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwthomp/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Error installing wp-shopping-cart Gold](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-installing-wp-shopping-cart-gold/)
 *  [jwthomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwthomp/)
 * (@jwthomp)
 * [17 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-installing-wp-shopping-cart-gold/#post-883080)
 * *confirmed* by removing the merchants eway and linkpoint from the merchants account,
   the addon now loads. If you’re not using these gateways, it might be worth removing
   them to move forward in your ecommerce project while Instinct investigates this
   issue.
 * Be sure to remove the directories associated with these two gateways too.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Error installing wp-shopping-cart Gold](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-installing-wp-shopping-cart-gold/)
 *  [jwthomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwthomp/)
 * (@jwthomp)
 * [17 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-installing-wp-shopping-cart-gold/#post-883079)
 * I have had the same issue, and I’ve sent a message to Instinct concerning the
   problem. I believe the issue is simply an omission of php files in the linkpointpem
   directory – if you look (perhaps through FTP) in this directory in the gold_cart_files
   you will find it empty. Since the require() function is called and nothing is
   in /home/meupda/public_html/loja/wp-content/plugins/wp-shopping-cart/gold_cart_files/
   merchants/linkpointpem, the plugin has a fatal error.
 * I really hope Instinct answers my request for this missing data soon, or perhaps
   comes up with an explanation. In the meantime, I’m investigating removing this
   merchant from my php files, as I don’t use this gateway anyway.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)