Title: jwolff's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jwolff

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwolff/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwolff/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwolff/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwolff/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwolff/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwolff/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwolff/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwolff/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WordPress Social Login] WP Social Login and Apppresser conflicts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-social-login-and-apppresser-conflicts/)
 *  [jwolff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwolff/)
 * (@jwolff)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-social-login-and-apppresser-conflicts/#post-7372074)
 * A side note to the change above I also added an OAuth redirect URI to facebook
   similar to twitter and Instagram.
 * [https://example.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-social-login/hybridauth/?hauth.done=Facebook](https://example.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-social-login/hybridauth/?hauth.done=Facebook)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WordPress Social Login] WP Social Login and Apppresser conflicts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-social-login-and-apppresser-conflicts/)
 *  [jwolff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwolff/)
 * (@jwolff)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-social-login-and-apppresser-conflicts/#post-7372067)
 * Hey quick update on my issue. The plugin is still working perfectly in my browser.
   On my mobile app and emulator I now have facebook working. Twitter, and Instagram
   are still getting stuck on their loading screens in my app and emulator. For 
   Facebook I was actually running into permissions issues so I ran a chmod on my
   website directory.
 * `chmod 775 -R example.com/`
 * This fixed the issue with Facebook loading indefinitely. I’m double checking 
   my setting and permissions but so far haven’t found a fix for Instagram and Twitter.
   Let me know if adjusting permissions has any effect with your problem. I’ll keep
   posting any progress I make here.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WordPress Social Login] WP Social Login and Apppresser conflicts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-social-login-and-apppresser-conflicts/)
 *  [jwolff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jwolff/)
 * (@jwolff)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-social-login-and-apppresser-conflicts/#post-7371969)
 * I’m currently working with Apppresser and having a similar issue as your second
   problem. In the chrome browser of my android device WSL is working perfectly,
   when I try in the app or the emulator WSL tries to connect to facebook, twitter,
   etc, it gets stuck in the contacting screen indefinitely. If I make any progress
   I’ll post it here as it may help you with your problem.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)