Title: juventuz's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# juventuz

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/juventuz/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/juventuz/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/juventuz/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/juventuz/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/juventuz/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/juventuz/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/juventuz/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/juventuz/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Titan Anti-spam & Security – Brute Force Protection, 2FA & Spam Filter] Error posting comments](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-posting-comments-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [juventuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/juventuz/)
 * (@juventuz)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-posting-comments-1/#post-3683903)
 * Thank you for your help. It works! I really appreciate you taking the effort 
   to fix the issue.
 * Thanks again!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Titan Anti-spam & Security – Brute Force Protection, 2FA & Spam Filter] Error posting comments](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-posting-comments-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [juventuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/juventuz/)
 * (@juventuz)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-posting-comments-1/#post-3683893)
 * webvitaly… I uploaded the new file you made for me. Unfortunately it didn’t work,
   the submit button no longer works once the plug-in is activated. I can fill out
   the comment form, but submit is not clickable. Once I turn off the plugin it 
   works.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Titan Anti-spam & Security – Brute Force Protection, 2FA & Spam Filter] Error posting comments](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-posting-comments-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [juventuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/juventuz/)
 * (@juventuz)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-posting-comments-1/#post-3683883)
 * I’m sorry, but I’m not that familiar with js. How would I go about excluding 
   anti-spam inputs from being processed via javascript?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Titan Anti-spam & Security – Brute Force Protection, 2FA & Spam Filter] Error posting comments](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-posting-comments-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [juventuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/juventuz/)
 * (@juventuz)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-posting-comments-1/#post-3683881)
 * I apologize, I left the link out… try here [http://dev.8bitsoul.com/gears-of-war-judgement/](http://dev.8bitsoul.com/gears-of-war-judgement/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Titan Anti-spam & Security – Brute Force Protection, 2FA & Spam Filter] Error posting comments](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-posting-comments-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [juventuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/juventuz/)
 * (@juventuz)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-posting-comments-1/#post-3683879)
 * Here is a link to the dev version of our site where the plugin is activated.
 * Now we get the error…
 * Go back and try again.
    Error: answer is wrong. [Current month ye@r day*] Error:
   field should be empty. [Leave this field empty*]
 * I deleted the old plugin, and uploaded the latest version 1.6

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)