Title: justmigrating's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# justmigrating

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Prevent Direct Access - Protect WordPress Files] Membership site – all pages 404 when member logs in](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/membership-site-all-pages-404-when-member-logs-in/)
 *  Thread Starter [justmigrating](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/)
 * (@justmigrating)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/membership-site-all-pages-404-when-member-logs-in/#post-17967472)
 * Okay, thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Prevent Direct Access - Protect WordPress Files] Membership site – all pages 404 when member logs in](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/membership-site-all-pages-404-when-member-logs-in/)
 *  Thread Starter [justmigrating](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/)
 * (@justmigrating)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/membership-site-all-pages-404-when-member-logs-in/#post-17965234)
 * Hi, thank you for responding. I’m using PDA free version in order to test it 
   out. You can see the issue by going to [https://www.jdaviswebdesign.com/spatial/member-login](https://www.jdaviswebdesign.com/spatial/member-login).
   Once the member logs in (there are guest login credentials on the page), the 
   menu disappears and all pages are 404. Normally, when a member logs in, the site
   redirects to the Members Only page. This works if an admin logs in or I deactivate
   your plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Paid Membership Plugin, Ecommerce, User Registration Form, Login Form, User Profile & Restrict Content – ProfilePress] Can’t create membership plan](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-create-membership-plan/)
 *  Thread Starter [justmigrating](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/)
 * (@justmigrating)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-create-membership-plan/#post-17953916)
 * thank you, that worked!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Carousel, Slider, Photo Gallery with Lightbox, Video Slider, by WP Carousel] Astra theme footer conflcit](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/astra-theme-footer-conflcit/)
 *  Thread Starter [justmigrating](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/)
 * (@justmigrating)
 * [2 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/astra-theme-footer-conflcit/#post-17116706)
 * I contacted Astra theme support. They said it isn’t possible to put the WP Carousel
   in the footer when using the free Astra theme–only basic elements can be put 
   in the Astra footer. In the Astra Pro theme, a separate “custom layout” can be
   created that can be put above or below the footer and this custom layout can 
   house the carousel. Anyway, I ended up switching the site from the Astra theme
   to the Hello theme and Elementor Pro.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP EasyCart: Shopping Cart and eCommerce Store] Only show US as shipping country](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-show-us-as-shipping-country/)
 *  Thread Starter [justmigrating](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/)
 * (@justmigrating)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-show-us-as-shipping-country/#post-16901481)
 * Okay, thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP EasyCart: Shopping Cart and eCommerce Store] Only show US as shipping country](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-show-us-as-shipping-country/)
 *  Thread Starter [justmigrating](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/)
 * (@justmigrating)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-show-us-as-shipping-country/#post-16901426)
 * Wait one more question (sorry). Is there a way to allow more countries as the
   buyer but only limit the shipping to the U.S.? I can see a situation where someone
   from Canada buys the product to be shipped to a family member in the U.S.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP EasyCart: Shopping Cart and eCommerce Store] Only show US as shipping country](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-show-us-as-shipping-country/)
 *  Thread Starter [justmigrating](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/)
 * (@justmigrating)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-show-us-as-shipping-country/#post-16901391)
 * Ah! Yes, that was it. Not all of the countries had been disabled. I thought I
   had disabled them all. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP EasyCart: Shopping Cart and eCommerce Store] Only show US as shipping country](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-show-us-as-shipping-country/)
 *  Thread Starter [justmigrating](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/)
 * (@justmigrating)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-show-us-as-shipping-country/#post-16901343)
 * I already did that. I disabled all the countries except US but all the countries
   still show up in the dropdown on the checkout form. The user can select a different
   country and only after the checkout form is filled out and the user clicks the
   checkout button does the user receive an error that the item cannot be shipped
   to that address. I would rather see the countries not be on option at all on 
   the checkout page.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Iptanus File Upload] Changing uploads folder](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-uploads-folder/)
 *  Thread Starter [justmigrating](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/)
 * (@justmigrating)
 * [4 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-uploads-folder/#post-15894237)
 * Hi mungbean-
 * I don’t remember, but I doubt I could get it to work the way I wanted, because
   I abandoned using the plugin.
 * justmigrating
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[EWWW Image Optimizer] Bulk Optimizer not finding images in media library](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bulk-optimizer-not-finding-images-in-media-library/)
 *  Thread Starter [justmigrating](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/)
 * (@justmigrating)
 * [4 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bulk-optimizer-not-finding-images-in-media-library/#post-15730333)
 * After I optimized an individual image directly in the Media Library, now the 
   Bulk Optimizer can see all the images in the Media Library. Not sure what the
   initial hiccup was, but the plugin is working fine now.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Images to WebP] Doesn’t work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-2810/)
 *  [justmigrating](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/)
 * (@justmigrating)
 * [4 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-2810/#post-15730282)
 * Just a note, but I received this message too. Checked my .htaccess file and the
   code had already been added by the plugin. Returned to my plugin page and the
   plugin was activated. Apparently, the error message was triggered but the plugin
   worked fine.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Event Tickets and Registration] Free events no submit button on checkout](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/free-events-no-submit-button-on-checkout/)
 *  Thread Starter [justmigrating](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/)
 * (@justmigrating)
 * [4 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/free-events-no-submit-button-on-checkout/#post-15559050)
 * Abz – Here’s the problem. Using Event Tickets Plus and WooCommerce. I create 
   a ticket for a workshop that costs $25. There is also a coupon for $25 for a 
   user’s first workshop. When the coupon is applied, the cost is now zero. The 
   payment buttons disappear, but no submit button appears in its place. No way 
   to submit the registration to the workshop.
 * Both my client and I have licenses for Event Tickets Plus, and I wanted to submit
   a support ticket, but I can’t log into the Events Calendar website. Not sure 
   what’s going on with the login on the site but I can’t login or reset my password.
 * Jennifer
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Google Calendar Outlook Events Widget] Limit description length](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/limit-description-length-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [justmigrating](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/)
 * (@justmigrating)
 * [5 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/limit-description-length-2/#post-14589835)
 * Bram- I can email you the URL of the ics, but I don’t know how to find your email
   address.
 * Here’s a link to a page with my client’s Google Calendar displayed using the 
   Simple Google Calendar plugin. [https://www.jdaviswebdesign.com/client/events/calendar/](https://www.jdaviswebdesign.com/client/events/calendar/).
   It displays the events correctly (both grid and list form).
 * Here’s a link to a page that uses your plugin to display the same Google Calendar(
   list form). [https://www.jdaviswebdesign.com/client/test/](https://www.jdaviswebdesign.com/client/test/).
   It doesn’t display the events correctly.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Google Calendar Outlook Events Widget] Limit description length](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/limit-description-length-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [justmigrating](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/)
 * (@justmigrating)
 * [5 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/limit-description-length-2/#post-14588659)
 * Thanks, but I have moved on to another Google Calendar plugin. For some reason,
   your plugin displays an event multiple times for the same day and also skips 
   letters in the description. It doesn’t seem to be syncing correctly.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Post Carousel Slider for Elementor] Equal height post columns](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/equal-height-post-columns/)
 *  Thread Starter [justmigrating](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/)
 * (@justmigrating)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/equal-height-post-columns/#post-14129125)
 * Yup, that works. Thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justmigrating/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)