Title: justanotherabdullah's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# justanotherabdullah

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justanotherabdullah/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justanotherabdullah/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justanotherabdullah/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justanotherabdullah/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justanotherabdullah/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justanotherabdullah/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justanotherabdullah/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justanotherabdullah/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[MH Magazine lite] Breaking post into multiple pages, changing location of pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/breaking-post-into-multiple-pages-changing-location-of-pages/)
 *  Thread Starter [justanotherabdullah](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justanotherabdullah/)
 * (@justanotherabdullah)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/breaking-post-into-multiple-pages-changing-location-of-pages/#post-4446214)
 * I have no idea what this means or how to do it…
 * _“and then hook the function with a higher priority than the elements which were
   included by the plugins.”_
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack Post Views] Jetpack Post Views Widget not updating stats](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-post-views-widget-not-updating-stats/)
 *  Thread Starter [justanotherabdullah](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justanotherabdullah/)
 * (@justanotherabdullah)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-post-views-widget-not-updating-stats/#post-4295886)
 * After adding the WordPress API Key, the stats appear to be fixed! 🙂
 * Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack Post Views] Jetpack Post Views Widget not updating stats](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-post-views-widget-not-updating-stats/)
 *  Thread Starter [justanotherabdullah](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justanotherabdullah/)
 * (@justanotherabdullah)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-post-views-widget-not-updating-stats/#post-4295885)
 * A) Function stats_get_csv() exists IS GREEN
 * B) If I go to Jetpack > Site Stats > Summarize > All Time, the number of views
   that the top post has is 986 & in the widget, that same post shows 689
 * 1) I don’t know what the post type is.
    2) It belongs in a custom category, yes.
   3) Function stats_get_csv() exists
 * **THANK YOU**
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Tried installing buddypress and now I can't access anything under Appearance](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tried-installing-buddypress-and-now-i-cant-access-anything-under-appearance/)
 *  Thread Starter [justanotherabdullah](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justanotherabdullah/)
 * (@justanotherabdullah)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tried-installing-buddypress-and-now-i-cant-access-anything-under-appearance/#post-2804140)
 * GOOD UPDATE:
 * I deactivated all plugins by renaming the blugin folder in cpanel ftp accounts…
 * fixed it
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Tried installing buddypress and now I can't access anything under Appearance](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tried-installing-buddypress-and-now-i-cant-access-anything-under-appearance/)
 *  Thread Starter [justanotherabdullah](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justanotherabdullah/)
 * (@justanotherabdullah)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tried-installing-buddypress-and-now-i-cant-access-anything-under-appearance/#post-2804137)
 * I’m still not able to access any part of my wordpress
 * 🙁
 * Anyone?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Tried installing buddypress and now I can't access anything under Appearance](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tried-installing-buddypress-and-now-i-cant-access-anything-under-appearance/)
 *  Thread Starter [justanotherabdullah](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justanotherabdullah/)
 * (@justanotherabdullah)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tried-installing-buddypress-and-now-i-cant-access-anything-under-appearance/#post-2804133)
 * **Update:** Actually, I’m getting the same error message when I try accessing
   almost all parts of the dashboard.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)