Title: Michel Schonhage's Replies - page 2 | WordPress.org

---

# Michel Schonhage

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/replies/?output_format=md) [1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/replies/?output_format=md)
2

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed – Easy Social Feeds Plugin] Instagram Feed not showing in Safari browser](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/instagram-feed-not-showing-in-safari-browser/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [5 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/instagram-feed-not-showing-in-safari-browser/#post-14879139)
 * Thanks, will check!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Accordion – AI-Powered FAQ & Accordion Blocks, Product FAQ] Toogle opens but then page shoots to top](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/toogle-opens-but-then-page-shoots-to-top/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/toogle-opens-but-then-page-shoots-to-top/#post-14233430)
 * Thanks, works!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] WooCommerce paginated page canonical](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-paginated-page-canonical/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-paginated-page-canonical/#post-13661822)
 * Thank you for your response! Could you point me in the right direction with the
   code snippets and my specific url, so that I can add this and make changes for
   the other urls I need to change the canonical for?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ACF: Better Search] Doesn’t find all results?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-find-all-results/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-find-all-results/#post-13549449)
 * Yes 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ACF: Better Search] Doesn’t find all results?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-find-all-results/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-find-all-results/#post-13549444)
 * Ah, okay, will check, but happy for now that it works, thanks!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ACF: Better Search] Doesn’t find all results?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-find-all-results/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-find-all-results/#post-13549430)
 * We can, but I think it should not be needed?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ACF: Better Search] Doesn’t find all results?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-find-all-results/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-find-all-results/#post-13549423)
 * Hi, This does seem to fix the problem
    1. Does enabling “Incorrect Mode” in plugin
   settings fix the problem?
 * How can we change the code, so we don’t need this setting enabled?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Popups - WordPress Popup builder] Not working with caching enabled](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-working-with-caching-enabled/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-working-with-caching-enabled/#post-13479553)
 * So sorry for my late reply! Where can I send the wp-admin login so you can take
   a look?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Popups - WordPress Popup builder] Not working with caching enabled](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-working-with-caching-enabled/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-working-with-caching-enabled/#post-13180627)
 * Strange, because I dont see this? Any way you can help with this if I sent you
   login, etc?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Popups - WordPress Popup builder] Not working with caching enabled](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-working-with-caching-enabled/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-working-with-caching-enabled/#post-13175999)
 * Hi, where do you see this error with admin-ajax.php? Because the whole website
   works fine as far as I can see?
 * Hope you can guide me a little bit, so we can get this popup to work 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Text marking not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-marking-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-marking-not-working/#post-12784209)
 * Thank you, but that is a 3 year old issue? Any idea when ACF fields will be supported
   for the text highlighting?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Text marking not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-marking-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-marking-not-working/#post-12775616)
 * Hi, thank you for your reply. There is no way to get this to work? Because we
   have the ACF yoast seo plugin also installed and we build all our client websites
   with ACF and Yoast.
 * Will there be an update in the future to make this possible, as a lot of people
   use custom fields to create their website?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Images not showing up in sitemap](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-not-showing-up-in-sitemap/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-not-showing-up-in-sitemap/#post-12506230)
 * Hi, please see above the code I used in functions.php. I have no idea why it 
   is not working. How can we figure this out, so they show up? Any piece of code
   I can show so you can see if that is the correct code?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Images not showing up in sitemap](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-not-showing-up-in-sitemap/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-not-showing-up-in-sitemap/#post-12485719)
 * Hi, thanks. I added the url’s to the “no-cache” rules of WP Rocket, disabled 
   the sitemap function in Yoast, cleared all cache, enabled the sitemap function
   in Yoast, but still it doesn’t show any images on the pages, see [https://stylin.nl/page-sitemap.xml](https://stylin.nl/page-sitemap.xml)
 * Any other suggestions?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Checkout Field Manager (Checkout Manager) for WooCommerce] Additional amount via Checkbox](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/additional-amount-via-checkbox/)
 *  [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [9 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/additional-amount-via-checkbox/#post-8835378)
 * I am a bit late, I know, but I can’t seem to find out how to get this done?
 * I want people to be able to select (dropdown) some extra options. These options
   all should add a different amount to the total.
 * Any suggestions? Maybe with screenshots, becauase I am already struggling for
   an hour 🙁
 * Thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/replies/?output_format=md) [1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/replies/?output_format=md)
2