Title: Michel Schonhage's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Michel Schonhage

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Gift Wrapping for WooCommerce] Error on checkout](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-checkout-35/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-checkout-35/#post-17977546)
 * Sorry! will check again
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Statistics – Simple, privacy-friendly Google Analytics alternative] Statistics showing front-end](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/statistics-showing-front-end/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [3 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/statistics-showing-front-end/#post-17046729)
 * Solved
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] JS error after selecting dropdown](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/js-error-after-selecting-dropdown/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/js-error-after-selecting-dropdown/#post-16443374)
 * Hi, custom theme and even with only CF7 and ACF plugins activate, we have the
   issue 🙁
   Can I send you staging credentials so you can take a looK?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Rearrange Products for WooCommerce] Messed up Top Menu Order](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/messed-up-top-menu-order/)
 *  [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/messed-up-top-menu-order/page/2/#post-15390117)
 * I am having the same issue on one of my client sites. Any update about a fix?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Slow backend when using ACF and Yoast](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-backend-when-using-acf-and-yoast/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-backend-when-using-acf-and-yoast/#post-15131784)
 * Oh. Not the answer I was hoping for or expecting.
 * This issue is really bad and I think it only happened after an updatr somewhere
   in the last year, but I am not sure.
 * For now we don’t have any other choice then to go to Rank Math for our choice
   of SEO plugin.
 * I see there is already a very pong thread on Github about this issue, but it 
   has been silent from Yoast since august…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Slow backend when using ACF and Yoast](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-backend-when-using-acf-and-yoast/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-backend-when-using-acf-and-yoast/#post-15128340)
 * Hi,
 * 1. Correct. TwentyTwentyOne, ACF Pro, Yoast SEO, Yoast ACF glue and Classic Editor(
   or Disbale Gutenberg) enabled. Same issue when using a function in functions.
   php to disbale Gutenberg.
 * 2. No, I can’t find any slow queries with Query Monitor plugin. Or any errors
   in browser console.
 * 3. I could send you an export of the ACF groups/fields if needed. Please let 
   me know how to send it to you.
 * BUG REPORT
    1. Install WordPress, TwentyTwentyOne theme, Yoast SEO, Yoast ACF
   Glue, ACF Pro and Classic Editor/Disable Gutenberg. 2. Set up (a lot of) (nested)
   ACF groups/fields 3. Create a page with these ACF groups/fields and fill in the
   fields. 4. Save the page (will already take a while). 5. Go to WP Dashboard 6.
   Go to Pages 7. Open the created page
 * I have added the bug report to GitHub. Hope you can help soon, thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wholesale Suite – B2B, Dynamic Pricing & WooCommerce Wholesale Prices] Can’t save license key](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-save-license-key-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-save-license-key-2/#post-15123926)
 * Hi. I did yesterday via your contactform. You didnt see it?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Slow backend when using ACF and Yoast](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-backend-when-using-acf-and-yoast/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-backend-when-using-acf-and-yoast/#post-15120665)
 * Hi Maybellyne,
 * Haha, great respons but it is an conflict between Yoast/ACF Yoast and Classic
   Editor.
 * So I think you could help too? Because when Yoast is disabled and Classic Editor
   enabled, it works fine, only the combination of yoast and classic editor makes
   it slow…
 * So I don’t think it is just a classic editor error?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Slow backend when using ACF and Yoast](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-backend-when-using-acf-and-yoast/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-backend-when-using-acf-and-yoast/#post-15117112)
 * Hi,
 * I just found out that when I disable the “classic editor” plugin, it all works
   fine and fast, even with Yoast and Yoast ACF enabled. So it seems that that little
   plugin is the issue. Even when I add add_filter( ‘use_block_editor_for_post’,‘
   __return_false’ ); to my functions file, it make it slow again…
 * But when I enable classic editor and disable yoast/yoast ACF, it is also fast.
 * So it seems to be an issue with these 3 plugins?
 * I have a staging environment to test.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Slow backend when using ACF and Yoast](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-backend-when-using-acf-and-yoast/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-backend-when-using-acf-and-yoast/#post-15116574)
 * Hi,
 * Thanks, I will try this, but the issue is still the same: with Yoast enabled 
   the backend is slow. With Yoast disbaled the backend is fast. So it seems an 
   issue with your plugin (or combination ACF/Yoast?)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Slow backend when using ACF and Yoast](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-backend-when-using-acf-and-yoast/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-backend-when-using-acf-and-yoast/#post-15116336)
 * Hi Michael,
 * We use the latest versions and we have the Yoast ACF plugin.
 * Not sure what to send you regarding screenshots/queries/functions, because the
   pages in the backend jusr load very slow. I don’t see any errors in the console.
   Any suggestions?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Side Cart Woocommerce | Woocommerce Cart] Sidecart on non-WooCommerce page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidecart-on-non-woocommerce-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidecart-on-non-woocommerce-page/#post-15105635)
 * Hi, it works now, after you click the “verder winkelen” link, but we want it 
   to automatically open after we click the add to cart button (not after page reload
   and clicking on the “verder winkelen” link.
 * Any suggestions? I could set up a staging environment where we remove the popup
   so you/we can test without it?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Two Factor Authentication] Login screen keeps loading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-screen-keeps-loading/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-screen-keeps-loading/#post-15103384)
 * Thanks! Will send you an email soon!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Two Factor Authentication] Login screen keeps loading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-screen-keeps-loading/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-screen-keeps-loading/#post-15103146)
 * Hi, can I email you the login URL? Because for safety I don’t want to add it 
   here public. We changed the login URL for safety 🙂
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Redirect to 404.php not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-to-404-php-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michel Schonhage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/)
 * (@jun-e-jay)
 * [4 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-to-404-php-not-working/#post-15025209)
 * Hi [@corrinarusso](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinarusso/), yeah we
   tried all that but it just doesn’t work 🙁
    We use a LiteSpeed server. We have
   a 404.php file and I tried the htaccess change, but it won’t work. Mod_rewrite
   is enalbed, because we use it for other things in htaccess.
 * We are a bit lost. Any chance you could help us out?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jun-e-jay/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)