Title: jsncam's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jsncam

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast Duplicate Post] Yoast Duplicate Post Not Deleting Drafts Upon Punlish](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/yoast-duplicate-post-not-deleting-drafts-upon-punlish/)
 *  Thread Starter [jsncam](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/)
 * (@jsncam)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/yoast-duplicate-post-not-deleting-drafts-upon-punlish/#post-14450007)
 * Hi Maybellyne,
 * That’s not the case for us, we’re using it as you suggested in the documentation
   and your email:
    1. Select Rewrite & Republish 2. Update the working Draft 3.
   Select Republish 4. The Draft post remains
 * When I change our process to include the Compare step, we do not see the “Do 
   you want to double-check your changes before merging?” alert.
 * Interestingly, when we Rewrite & Republish a post that’s already been updated
   using Rewrite & Republish to create a 2nd or 3rd version of the original post,
   we see a new Draft post created and that new Draft is successfully deleted on
   Republish….but the original Draft still remains.
 * So, we can see that the Delete function is working for 2nd and 3rd Drafts, but
   the original Draft is never deleted for us.
 * Also, I don’t think this would make any difference, but I noticed your screenshots
   are from the new Block Editor and we’re using Classic for the posts on which 
   we’ve used Rewrite & Republish so far.
 * LMK if you need any additional info or if that will be sufficient for you to 
   resolve this issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] Unable to Connect to Facebook v2.1.4](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-connect-to-facebook-v2-1-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [jsncam](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/)
 * (@jsncam)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-connect-to-facebook-v2-1-4/#post-13709457)
 * [@amandasjackson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/amandasjackson/) I just
   updated my plugin to v2.2.0 and get the exact same results.
 * I’ve also found that while I’ve been working to connect WP to FB, I’ve been creating
   new System Users in FB Business Settings….I cannot delete them, but a new one
   is added each time I attempt to Connect WP/WC with FB.
 * Please advise on how to proceed.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Web Stories] Created Story Results in 404](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/created-story-results-in-404/)
 *  Thread Starter [jsncam](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/)
 * (@jsncam)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/created-story-results-in-404/#post-13689637)
 * It’s not closed….per your request I submitted the requested system info to you
   privately via Google forms. I’m still waiting for follow up from your team, as
   I still cannot view Google Stories created w the plug-in.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] Unable to Connect to Facebook v2.1.4](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-connect-to-facebook-v2-1-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [jsncam](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/)
 * (@jsncam)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-connect-to-facebook-v2-1-4/#post-13684428)
 * [@amandasjackson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/amandasjackson/) a few 
   more notes…..I may not be out of the woods yet:
 * **Success Message** – On this screen it asks if I’d like to be redirected back
   to my domain, the destination page is non-existent and I’m left staring at a 
   page that only includes:
 * > -1
 * **FB/WC Plugin Doesn’t Acknowledge FB Connection** – When I manually navigate
   to /wp-admin, there’s a flag from the plugin requested me to again:
 * >  Please connect to Facebook to enable and manage product sync.
 * Despite the confirmation message from the plugin earlier, it looks like I am 
   still not connected to FB. I ran through the process two more times, receive 
   two more success messages, was redirected to a page that doesn’t exist twice 
   and again asked to connect w FB two more times.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] Unable to Connect to Facebook v2.1.4](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-connect-to-facebook-v2-1-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [jsncam](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/)
 * (@jsncam)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-connect-to-facebook-v2-1-4/#post-13684398)
 * Thx [@amandasjackson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/amandasjackson/) that
   was it, I just received, “You just authenticated Facebook!”
 * It’d be a good idea to add that bit to the installation guide.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Web Stories] Created Story Results in 404](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/created-story-results-in-404/)
 *  Thread Starter [jsncam](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/)
 * (@jsncam)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/created-story-results-in-404/#post-13627079)
 * Hi Pascal,
 * > If you go to Settings -> General, what are the values for “Site URL” and “Home
   > URL”?
 * Both [https://greenweddingshoes.com](https://greenweddingshoes.com)
 * > If you go to Settings -> Permalinks, which structure have you chosen there?
 * Post name [https://greenweddingshoes.com/sample-post/](https://greenweddingshoes.com/sample-post/)
 * > Could you try re-saving your permalinks structure without changes to see if
   > this helps?
 * Tried but it didn’t change anything.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP GDPR] Unable to Activate Plugin After Installation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-activate-plugin-after-installation/)
 *  Thread Starter [jsncam](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/)
 * (@jsncam)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-activate-plugin-after-installation/#post-10323590)
 * What specifically about sessions settings are we trying to find out and what 
   action do we take based on the answer? Just asking about session settings without
   context doesn’t seem like it will solve anything.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP GDPR] Unable to Activate Plugin After Installation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-activate-plugin-after-installation/)
 *  Thread Starter [jsncam](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/)
 * (@jsncam)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-activate-plugin-after-installation/#post-10309694)
 * FYI….v1.5.7 fails in the same way 1.5.6 did
 * > Fatal error: session_start(): Failed to initialize storage module: user (path:)
   > in /srv/bindings/526f1ecfeb0d4e219ac806cc2791e675/code/wp-content/plugins/wp-
   > gdpr-core/lib/session-handler.php on line 22
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP GDPR] Unable to Activate Plugin After Installation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-activate-plugin-after-installation/)
 *  Thread Starter [jsncam](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/)
 * (@jsncam)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-activate-plugin-after-installation/#post-10308592)
 * Kim,
 * Any eta for delivery of the release?
 * Jason
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP GDPR] Unable to Activate Plugin After Installation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-activate-plugin-after-installation/)
 *  Thread Starter [jsncam](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/)
 * (@jsncam)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-activate-plugin-after-installation/#post-10304043)
 * Kim,
 * Any additional thoughts or steps to try, I’d really like to install your plugin
   and get some of the add-ons….but not being able to install today is going to 
   be a dealbreaker for us.
 * Thanks,
 * Jason
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP GDPR] Unable to Activate Plugin After Installation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-activate-plugin-after-installation/)
 *  Thread Starter [jsncam](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsncam/)
 * (@jsncam)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-activate-plugin-after-installation/#post-10295549)
 * Hey Kim,
 * I am still experiencing the issue even after uninstall/reinstall. WP is up to
   date w v 4.9.5.
 * I even re-downloaded the package for installation in case there was an issue 
   unzipping the first.
 * Still seeing:
 * Fatal error: session_start(): Failed to initialize storage module: user (path:)
   in /srv/bindings/746bea3615664487a48039d90ca563db/code/wp-content/plugins/wp-
   gdpr-core/lib/session-handler.php on line 22
 * Thoughts?
 * Jason

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)