Title: jsbajada's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jsbajada

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsbajada/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsbajada/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsbajada/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsbajada/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsbajada/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsbajada/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsbajada/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsbajada/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Invoice - Web Invoice and Billing] Redirect Invoice page to client login page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-invoice-page-to-client-login-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [jsbajada](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsbajada/)
 * (@jsbajada)
 * [8 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-invoice-page-to-client-login-page/#post-9672264)
 * Managed to hack a way around it so I get the behaviour I want. Here is what I
   did (for the benefit of anyone else looking to solve the problem):
 * 1. WP-Invoice > Settings > Business Process > Set “Display dashboard on the …
   page” to an empty page called Clients, with a slug of `clients`
 * 2. WP-Invoice > Settings > Business Process > Set “Display invoices on the … 
   page” to an empty page called Invoice, with a slug of `invoice`
 * 3. WP-Invoice > Settings > Business Process > How to Insert Invoice > Set to “
   Unified Page Template”
 * 4. WP-Invoice > Settings > Main > “Show invoices only for logged in recipients.”
   should be unticked (counter-intuitive, I know, but we fix that with the code 
   below)
 * 5. WP-Invoice > Settings > Main > “Use Custom templates” should be ticked. The
   template files get copied to the /wp-content/themes/<<theme name>>/wpi folder.
 * From what I can tell, everything else in the WP-Invoice > Settings page can be
   as you choose.
 * 6. In the /wp-content/themes/<<theme name>>/wpi folder, edit the client_dashboard.
   php file as follows:
    Replace the following code `global $invoice, $wpi_settings;`
   with
 *     ```
       global $post, $invoice, $wpi_settings;
   
       $domain = $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'];
       $domain_extension = $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];
       $full_URL = $domain.$domain_extension;
       $is_page_clients = is_page( 'clients' );
       $is_user_logged_in = is_user_logged_in();
       $redirect_URL = "http://".$domain."/wp-login.php?redirect_to=".$full_URL;
   
       if (($is_page_clients == 1) AND ($is_user_logged_in != 1))
       {
       	header("location: ".$redirect_URL);
       }
       ```
   
 * You may need to change the `http://` for `https://` in the `$redirect_URL` depending
   on your server settings.
 * 7. In the /wp-content/themes/<<theme name>>/wpi folder, edit the unified_invoice_page_active.
   php file as follows:
    Replace the following code `global $invoice, $wpi_settings;`
   with
 *     ```
       global $post, $invoice, $wpi_settings;
   
       $domain = $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'];
       $domain_extension = $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];
       $full_URL = $domain.$domain_extension;
       $is_page_invoice = is_page( 'invoice' );
       $is_user_logged_in = is_user_logged_in();
       $redirect_URL = "http://".$domain."/wp-login.php?redirect_to=".$full_URL;
   
       if (($is_page_invoice == 1) AND ($is_user_logged_in != 1))
       {
       	header("location: ".$redirect_URL);
       }
       ```
   
 * Again, you may need to change the `http://` for `https://` in the `$redirect_URL`
   depending on your server settings.
 * So if you go directly to your client dashboard or to an invoice from an email
   link, you will be redirected to the WordPress login screen, which will redirect
   you once you have logged in to the appropriate client dashboard or individual
   invoice you were trying to see. You can replicate the code (with appropriate 
   manipulation for the slugs of the pages) for the other templates (unified-invoice-
   page-paid.php, unified-invoice-page-refund.php etc).
 * I know there are probably more elegant ways to achieve this, but while I was 
   troubleshooting I added some extra steps, removed some pieces, and this is what
   I ended up with while still working. If you can clean it up, go for it.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How I Install Coppermine To My Blog?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-i-install-coppermine-to-my-blog-1/)
 *  [jsbajada](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsbajada/)
 * (@jsbajada)
 * [15 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-i-install-coppermine-to-my-blog-1/#post-1546244)
 * Hi James.
 * (Sorry it took so long for me to respond – I only just noticed I was getting 
   hits from this link, and saw your response ….)
 * I have installed the update and that is great – the username pull-down and the
   gallery check boxes make managing this plug-in so much easier! Thanks for your
   work!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How I Install Coppermine To My Blog?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-i-install-coppermine-to-my-blog-1/)
 *  [jsbajada](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jsbajada/)
 * (@jsbajada)
 * [16 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-i-install-coppermine-to-my-blog-1/#post-1546173)
 * Yep, you can, but it’s not quite as easy. I used the ID-Coppermine plug-in, and
   with a bit of work, got it going. But it was a little tricky to figure out. So
   hopefully [my blog of the adventure](http://jsbajada.com/?p=1) makes it easier
   for you 😉
 * One thing I have figured out that isn’t covered by the plug-in is integrated 
   security – you still have separate accounts and permissions across the two, both
   as an Admin and as a user. So if you have a password-protected gallery, you will
   need to log into Coppermine (not WP) to get through to the photos. If you want
   to upload files, you have to use Coppermine (not WP). I think it would be a nice
   touch to extend it out like that (as in, one account, both systems), but as it
   stands, that ain’t gonna happen.
 * I don’t mean to turn you off Coppermine / WP integration – it can be done, but
   only to a point.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)