Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • I’m having identical errors when a valid address is submitted via version 4.0.3 the plugin. I’m also getting 403 errors instead of results when trying to view the members of a list.

    The root cause seems to be an exceeded API quota, as indicated by this error in the Constant Contact API response:

    “The Mashery account associated with this request is over its rate limit quota.”

    Is this plugin exceeding a Constant Contact API quota? Do we as plugin users have any options?

    Thanks,
    Joel Risberg

    I use both Stop Spammers and Buddypress and my error logs are also full of similar messages. Am I misunderstanding, or is the SQL call missing a database name around “SELECT * FROM WHERE” ?

    Here’s one from my logs:

    [Fri Apr 01 08:25:26.625204 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 14393] [client 88.254.180.197:49363] mod_fcgid: stderr: WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE active = 0 AND user_login = 'tbrendyn@163.com' ORDER BY signup_id DESC LIM' at line 1 for query SELECT * FROM WHERE active = 0 AND user_login = 'tbrendyn@163.com' ORDER BY signup_id DESC LIMIT 0, 1 made by require('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), call_user_func_array, kpg_ss_init, kpg_ss_check_white, be_load, kpg_ss_check_white->process, be_load, chkadminlog->process, wp_authenticate, apply_filters('authenticate'), call_user_func_array, bp_core_signup_disable_inactive, BP_Signup::get, referer: http://www.xxx.com

    Keith, can you confirm that this isn’t due to a bug in Stop Spammers, please?

    Thanks,
    Joel

    Thanks for tracking it down, iuchewie. It does seem to be a simple logic error in the code. And FYI I’m using the Universal tracking code and this fixed event tracking for me, too.

    For anyone who might be confused, the fix is on line 1081 of this file:
    wp-content/plugins/google-analyticator/google-analyticator.php

    Hope we can expect the fix in the next release of the plugin since this change will disappear anytime you update it.

    Thanks again,
    Joel

    I should have included more information with my previous post. I’m using the Universal code and have enabled Outbound tracking in the plugin configuration. Outbound tracking was working well until the new plugin version on Dec. 19. My URL:

    http://www.cohealthinfo.com/

    Thanks for any help.

    Joel Risberg

    My outbound link tracking also died on December 19. Has anyone discovered a workaround for it?

    Thanks,
    Joel Risberg

    After many hours of dead ends I think I have it: I had disabled the theme’s new Retina support due to the huge wave of 404s it generated in my logs. Re-enabling it fixed the problem.

    So I’ll mark this resolved from my end, but this seems to indicate that there’s a flaw in the metadata logic when retina support is disabled.

    Thanks for your help,
    Joel

    FYI: I think the PNG thing was a red herring. Those images happened to be smaller icons and were skipped when resizing, so the problem doesn’t seem to be limited to JPGs.

    Thanks,
    Joel

    Some follow-up info:

    Changing to the Twenty Fourteen theme completely fixes this problem.

    Things that don’t help: re-uploading a clean copy of the Customizr theme, disabling child theme, disabling all plugin-ins, or forcing usage of GD image tools instead of ImageMagick.

    I realize it isn’t affecting everyone, but the core cause of it seems to be in a recent change to Customizr.

    More clues:

    I was getting this PHP warning when using the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin:
    PHP Warning: imagejpeg(/xxxx/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/family-3-mixed-fun-kid-e1378507266679-1717×500.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /xxxx/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor.php on line 387, referer: http://www.cohealthinfo.com/wp-admin/tools.php?page=regenerate-thumbnails

    Changing to a different thumbnail regenerator stopped the PHP warnings and seemed to actually write the images fine, but then every JPG image on my site changed to display as a 1×1 pixel (PNGs were unaffected). The only way to fix this was temporarily changing to the Twenty Fourteen theme, regenerating, then switching back to Customizr.

    Is this at all helpful?

    Thanks,
    Joel Risberg

    Here’s an alternate method. I wanted the word “Menu” to appear to the right of the three horizontal lines on the compressed menu and this accomplishes that without requiring modification to anything but your custom.css:

    .btn-navbar {
    	width: 90px;
    	height: 30px;
    	vertical-align: top;
    }
    
    .btn-navbar:after {
    	content: "Menu";
    	float: right;
    	margin: -16px 0 0 0;
    }

    Hope this is helpful.

    Joel

    I think I’ve fixed the IE8 locked open problem and cleared a seemingly related javascript error. Look in plugins/tab-slide/js/tab_slide.js and change lines 160-164 as shown below. Hope this helps.

    Joel

    Lines 160-164:

    // Damn that text cursor
    if (window.getSelection) {
    select = window.getSelection();
    }
    // select.removeAllRanges();

    I recently hacked together pretty much what you’ve described, bokou. Give my ugly but functional plugin a try:

    http://wordpress.org/support/topic/rough-now-chatting-widget

    Joel

    Two easy modifications to /wp-content/plugins/wp-phpbb-bridge/inc/wpbb_functions.php seem to solve this problem.

    On line 560 change require to require_once

    Then on line 571 also change require to require_once

    Now if I could just solve the bitfield error in another thread.

    Joel

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)