Title: jpw15's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jpw15

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpw15/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpw15/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpw15/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpw15/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpw15/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpw15/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpw15/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpw15/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SEO Slider] Slider Images Went Missing with v 1.0.10](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slider-images-went-missing-with-v-1-0-10/)
 *  Thread Starter [jpw15](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpw15/)
 * (@jpw15)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slider-images-went-missing-with-v-1-0-10/#post-12059774)
 * [@thetraininglady](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thetraininglady/) Glad
   you were able to get your images back too. I haven’t had the time to dig in, 
   so I’ve left Autoptimize disabled for now. If I get around to debugging, I’ll
   post any updates here.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SEO Slider] Background image “flash” during load after update to 1.0.10](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/background-image-flash-during-load-after-update-to-1-0-10/)
 *  [jpw15](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpw15/)
 * (@jpw15)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/background-image-flash-during-load-after-update-to-1-0-10/#post-12000591)
 * I have this issue with the latest update as well. Thanks for flagging it!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SEO Slider] Slider Images Went Missing with v 1.0.10](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slider-images-went-missing-with-v-1-0-10/)
 *  Thread Starter [jpw15](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpw15/)
 * (@jpw15)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slider-images-went-missing-with-v-1-0-10/#post-12000587)
 * Looks like the missing images is due to a conflict with the Autoptimize plugin.
   Could that be fixed?
    I do still have the background image flash problem mentioned
   [here](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/background-image-flash-during-load-after-update-to-1-0-10/)
   with v1.0.10.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)