Title: jppinto's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jppinto

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce PayPal Payments] what have u done to the user interface?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/what-have-u-done-to-the-user-interface/)
 *  [jppinto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/)
 * (@jppinto)
 * [6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/what-have-u-done-to-the-user-interface/#post-18879397)
 * The new UI is absolutely horrible. Why force users to an onboarding experience,
   most already have paypal and have set the options they needed.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[All 404 Redirect to Homepage] migration_options in version 4.8](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/migration_options-in-version-4-8/)
 *  [jppinto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/)
 * (@jppinto)
 * [1 year, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/migration_options-in-version-4-8/#post-18193750)
 * I have over 1.4 million log entries for this. Why are you testing with other 
   people’s sites?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Mobile App not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-app-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [jppinto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/)
 * (@jppinto)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-app-not-working/#post-17773274)
 * [@ckadenge](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ckadenge/) If you search for 
   jetpack in the plugin directory you get 8 different jetpack plugins [https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/jetpack/](https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/jetpack/)
   confusing to say the least. Which one is needed and why does this need to be 
   installed? I consider Jetpack bloatware, I really have no use for it.
 * My site is an independent site, not connected to WordPress.com. I am hosting 
   it on my own servers on a private cloud. Latest version of both WooCommerce and
   WordPress.
 * I am using the latest version of the mobile app.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Apple and Google Pay are not available on my PayPal seller account.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apple-and-google-pay-are-not-available-on-my-paypal-seller-account/)
 *  [jppinto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/)
 * (@jppinto)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apple-and-google-pay-are-not-available-on-my-paypal-seller-account/#post-17771584)
 * [@danrancan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/danrancan/) 
   1. Wp-Admin > WooCommerce
   > settings > payments > Paypal > Manage > then Connection2. Next to Google Pay
   Payments click enable payments > this will take you to paypal. Once you go through
   that you can click Refresh feature availability status on the same page3. Repeat
   for Apple > on the paypal site you will need to do a server verification that
   sucks. It took me 5 hours on my first attempt4. Once you get both to a status
   of available, then Wp-Admin > WooCommerce > settings > payments > Paypal > Manage
   > then Advanced Card Processing , turn them on at the bottom. I believe this 
   functionality is for PayPal Advanced Card Processing only. I do not think or 
   do not know how it will work with stripe. I will be writing a lengthy article
   on how to configure this soon.
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by [jppinto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/).
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by [jppinto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Mobile App not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-app-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [jppinto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/)
 * (@jppinto)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-app-not-working/#post-17771332)
 * Yes, did that about a week ago. No response yet.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Checkout with Cash App on WooCommerce] Scan code no longer appearing on checkout page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scan-code-no-longer-appearing-on-checkout-page-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [jppinto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/)
 * (@jppinto)
 * [2 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scan-code-no-longer-appearing-on-checkout-page-2/#post-17747498)
 * I fixed this with a global replace in notepad++. You will need to do this each
   time the plugin gets updated:
   replace: [https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=qr&chld=L](https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=qr&chld=L)
   |0&chs=150×150&chl=with:[https://qrcode.tec-it.com/API/QRCode?data=](https://qrcode.tec-it.com/API/QRCode?data=)
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by [jppinto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Checkout with Cash App on WooCommerce] Scan code no longer appearing on checkout page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scan-code-no-longer-appearing-on-checkout-page-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [jppinto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/)
 * (@jppinto)
 * [2 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scan-code-no-longer-appearing-on-checkout-page-2/#post-17747472)
 * **Warning:** This API is deprecated. 
   [https://developers.google.com/chart/infographics/docs/qr_codes](https://developers.google.com/chart/infographics/docs/qr_codes)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Checkout with Cash App on WooCommerce] Scan code no longer appearing on checkout page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scan-code-no-longer-appearing-on-checkout-page-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [jppinto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/)
 * (@jppinto)
 * [2 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scan-code-no-longer-appearing-on-checkout-page-2/#post-17746587)
 * It’s been broken for over a month, so I don’t think its temporary. As of now 
   the free version is non functioning in terms of the cash app bar code.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] URL Rewrite using str_replace](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-rewrite-using-str_replace/)
 *  Thread Starter [jppinto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/)
 * (@jppinto)
 * [3 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-rewrite-using-str_replace/#post-16203021)
 * I got this working by adding the same filter for woocommerce_single_product_image_thumbnail_html
   and woocommerce_product_get_image
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Can't Share On Facebook](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-share-on-facebook/)
 *  [jppinto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/)
 * (@jppinto)
 * [15 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-share-on-facebook/#post-1722446)
 * I narrowed this down to not being able to share categories…. pages, posts work
   fine. But when I try to share a category is does not work. Anyone figured this
   out? It works on another theme just not this one.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Get Sub-Category](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/get-sub-category/)
 *  Thread Starter [jppinto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/)
 * (@jppinto)
 * [15 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/get-sub-category/#post-1877915)
 * s.o.s
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Widgets and SSL](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/widgets-and-ssl/)
 *  Thread Starter [jppinto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jppinto/)
 * (@jppinto)
 * [17 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/widgets-and-ssl/#post-1126170)
 * it might be my client machine im using Vista 64bit. I tried it directly from 
   the server which is Windows 2008 Server with IIS 8 and it works fine. It does
   not work on Vista 64 bit in IE or Firefox.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)