Title: Jpl75's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Jpl75

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/replies/page/3/?output_format=md) 
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Twenty Sixteen] Sub-menus of main pages are not shown](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sub-menus-of-main-pages-are-not-shown/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jpl75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/)
 * (@jpl75)
 * [6 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sub-menus-of-main-pages-are-not-shown/#post-12364233)
 * Hi Lillan,
 * In my case, the sub-menus didnt appear at all. I only had main pages of menu.
 * You have to go in Appearance, then Menus.
    On the left, you have a column “Add
   elements to menu”. You search (you can click on “Show all” to see all) and select
   those you want to add. You click on “Add to menu”. You will see them in the right
   column, at the bottom, under the other pages of your main menu. You drag and 
   drop them to the right place, under the main page you want. I hope it will be
   helpful.
 * Regards.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Twenty Sixteen] Sub-menus of main pages are not shown](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sub-menus-of-main-pages-are-not-shown/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jpl75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/)
 * (@jpl75)
 * [6 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sub-menus-of-main-pages-are-not-shown/#post-12160686)
 * Hi Tammie,
    Luckily for me, I found the settings (some months ago) and issue 
   is solved. There is no problem with Twenty Sixteen theme. Thank you for your 
   answer. Regards. Jean-Paul.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PDF Invoices & Packing Slips for WooCommerce] Text “Download invoice (PDF)” is too long in “Action” column](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-download-invoice-pdf-is-too-long-in-action-column/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jpl75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/)
 * (@jpl75)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-download-invoice-pdf-is-too-long-in-action-column/#post-12075581)
 * Hi Kluver,
    Thanks for your prompt answer. I have done what you suggest, but 
   there is no effect. This morning I tried to translate again “Download invoice(
   PDF)” into “> Facture (PDF)” and its now ok. I dont understand why. Is there 
   anything to do with the last update ? Thanks again.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Products images are not shown in store page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-images-are-not-shown-in-store-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jpl75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/)
 * (@jpl75)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-images-are-not-shown-in-store-page/#post-12039558)
 * Hi,
    With help of Woocommerce staff, I obtained the solution to my issue. On 
   the product page, open “Screen options” and check “product image”. You will have
   the product image menu on the right. Topic is closed. Regards.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Products images are not shown in store page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-images-are-not-shown-in-store-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jpl75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/)
 * (@jpl75)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-images-are-not-shown-in-store-page/#post-12027988)
 * Hi,
    I tried to : – delete all products (some were coming from Marketpress) and
   create a new one : product image does not appear in the right menu, only product
   gallery, – deactivate and reactivate Woocommerce, and create a new product : 
   product image does not appear in the right menu, only product gallery, – deactivate
   and delete the plugin, then re-install and activate Woocommerce. I created a 
   new product : product image does not appear in the right menu, only product gallery.
   What can I do now ?
 * Regards.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Products images are not shown in store page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-images-are-not-shown-in-store-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jpl75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/)
 * (@jpl75)
 * [6 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-images-are-not-shown-in-store-page/#post-12021479)
 * Hi,
 * Sorry for my late answer, I was out of France.
    Before Woocommerce, I used Marketpress.
   I deleted the plugin Marketpress but Woocommerce found Marketpress products and
   I have this issue now . Is it due to the store changement ? Anyway I dont have
   Product image even when I create a new product. I only have Product gallery. 
   I suppose its the reason but why I dont have Product image.
 * Regards.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Asgaros Forum] Signature](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/signature-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jpl75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/)
 * (@jpl75)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/signature-7/#post-11950113)
 * Tell me if you want an administrator access.
    Regards.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Asgaros Forum] Signature](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/signature-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jpl75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/)
 * (@jpl75)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/signature-7/#post-11950064)
 * Hi Asgaros,
    The forum is reserved to connected members. So, if you send me a
   mail (jplespour@gmail.com), il will give you an access to the site and a link
   to see the issue. Regards.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Asgaros Forum] Survey](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/survey-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jpl75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/)
 * (@jpl75)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/survey-3/#post-11948419)
 * Hi Asgaros,
    Sorry, I missed the button when creating a post. Thats great ! Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Block Gallery - Photo Gallery Gutenberg Blocks] URL lost](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-lost-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jpl75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/)
 * (@jpl75)
 * [7 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-lost-2/#post-11889745)
 * Hi,
    Its the same if I add a new photo to the gallery. All url are lost. This
   block has really a big issue. Thanks for your help and reply. Regards.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Settings get lost after update to 3.1.14](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/settings-get-lost-after-update-to-3-1-14/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jpl75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/)
 * (@jpl75)
 * [7 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/settings-get-lost-after-update-to-3-1-14/#post-11518455)
 * Hi,
    Normally I already answered that all was ok after the update 3.1.17. So 
   it was really due to update 3.1.14. But I dont find my reply here. Sorry. You
   can consider problem as resolved. Now, there is the update 3.2.2 but I am not
   sure I want to update Jean-Paul.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Settings get lost after update to 3.1.14](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/settings-get-lost-after-update-to-3-1-14/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jpl75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/)
 * (@jpl75)
 * [7 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/settings-get-lost-after-update-to-3-1-14/#post-11386405)
 * Hi,
    I am sorry but I am not a specialist. Could you explain me clearly what 
   I have to do : – deactivate which plugin ? : Nextgen Gallery or all ? – switch
   the theme : I use Weaver. I have to change to another one ? Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Settings get lost after update to 3.1.14](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/settings-get-lost-after-update-to-3-1-14/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jpl75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/)
 * (@jpl75)
 * [7 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/settings-get-lost-after-update-to-3-1-14/#post-11384114)
 * The problem is the same : I save my settings, I go out of Gallery (posts, links,
   pages). When I come back to Gallery, my settings are not saved.
    What can I do?
   I give you my email : [jplespour@gmail.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/replies/jplespour@gmail.com?output_format=md)
   Send me an email and I will give you an access to my admin to see and understand
   what happens.
 * Jean-Paul.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Settings get lost after update to 3.1.14](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/settings-get-lost-after-update-to-3-1-14/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jpl75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/)
 * (@jpl75)
 * [7 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/settings-get-lost-after-update-to-3-1-14/#post-11384065)
 * I deactivated and reactivated the plugin and all the menu is back.
    I will check
   the settings now. Jean-Paul.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Settings get lost after update to 3.1.14](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/settings-get-lost-after-update-to-3-1-14/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jpl75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/)
 * (@jpl75)
 * [7 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/settings-get-lost-after-update-to-3-1-14/#post-11384033)
 * Hi,
 * I have done that but it was not a good idea.
    Now I only have Monoslideshow as
   options in Gallery !!!. No more manage galleries, add a new gallery, … What can
   I do now ?
 * Jean-Paul.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/replies/page/3/?output_format=md) 
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpl75/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)