Title: jpcdesign's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jpcdesign

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpc101/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpc101/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpc101/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpc101/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpc101/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpc101/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpc101/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpc101/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kadence Blocks — Page Builder Toolkit for Gutenberg Editor] Margin issues on rows with 3.x](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/margin-issues-on-rows-with-3-x/)
 *  Thread Starter [jpcdesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpc101/)
 * (@jpc101)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/margin-issues-on-rows-with-3-x/#post-16515131)
 * No probs! Yes it looks like 3.0.18 does the trick! Thanks for your help with 
   this Ben.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kadence Blocks — Page Builder Toolkit for Gutenberg Editor] Margin issues on rows with 3.x](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/margin-issues-on-rows-with-3-x/)
 *  Thread Starter [jpcdesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpc101/)
 * (@jpc101)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/margin-issues-on-rows-with-3-x/#post-16502164)
 * Hi Ben, thanks for the reply. I think the issue is to do with the change from
   3 to 2 <divs> and some KB CSS which is now fighting itself (no GP code involved)…
   I’ve updated my ticket on KB with even more info – so please have a look at that!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Scriptless Social Sharing] 3.2.0 had a fatal PHP error on my site!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/3-2-0-had-a-fatal-php-error-on-my-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [jpcdesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpc101/)
 * (@jpc101)
 * [5 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/3-2-0-had-a-fatal-php-error-on-my-site/#post-14801375)
 * Hi Robin,
 * Thanks for the speedy response! Ahhhhh, I’d not thought of checking that… No 
   idea why it wasn’t enabled – it should have been. Anyway, I’ve enabled it, updated
   and all is happy 🙂
 * Thanks and best wishes!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Get Custom Field Values] 500 Errors with version 3.9](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-errors-with-version-3-9/)
 *  Thread Starter [jpcdesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpc101/)
 * (@jpc101)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-errors-with-version-3-9/#post-11316909)
 * Hi Scott,
 * Brilliant! Thanks for sorting that so quickly 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CoursePress Learning Management System] Site breaks/500 Error on 2.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-breaks500-error-on-2-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [jpcdesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpc101/)
 * (@jpc101)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-breaks500-error-on-2-1/#post-9304329)
 * Hi Kasia (my mandolin is called Kaisa!!!).
 * The 2.1.0.1 update was working until I logged out and then it all went wonky 
   again! There’s this error message now:
 * PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘class’ (T_CLASS), expecting identifier(
   T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or ‘{‘ or ‘$’ in …serverstuff/public_html/
   wp-content/plugins/coursepress/2.0/include/coursepress/view/front/class-student.
   php on line 6
 * So I’m currently putting 2.0.7 back again…!!!
 * I’m guessing that:
    add_action(‘coursepress_after_settings_username’, array(CoursePress_Helper_UI::
   class, ‘password_strength_meter’));
 * needs to be:
 * add_action(‘coursepress_after_signup_email’, array( ‘CoursePress_Helper_UI’, ‘
   password_strength_meter’));
 * But I’ll let the devs push out a proper fix…
 * Thanks for clarifying the updating issue. I thought it was unlikely to be CP 
   doing the update. Very strange, I’ve never known plugins update themselves like
   it was doing. I’ll check with the host and see if they’ve got any strange force
   update thing configured in their cloudserver set-up…
 * Best wishes,
 * James
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by [jpcdesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpc101/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CoursePress Learning Management System] Site breaks/500 Error on 2.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-breaks500-error-on-2-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [jpcdesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpc101/)
 * (@jpc101)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-breaks500-error-on-2-1/#post-9296146)
 * Thanks Predag 🙂
 * Is there any ‘auto updating’ built into CoursePress as well? The last few days,
   even after I’ve put 2.0.7 back, when the built in wp_update_plugins cron, the
   plugin looks to have been auto updated and so crashed the site.
 * I’ve disabled WP Crons and it didn’t update today! I’ve never had plugins auto
   update via the default update plugin cron before…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Sermon Manager] 4.7 uploading/using media problems](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/4-7-uploadingusing-media-problems/)
 *  Thread Starter [jpcdesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpc101/)
 * (@jpc101)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/4-7-uploadingusing-media-problems/#post-8679224)
 * Thanks James. Not had a chance yet (my client is having issues getting into their
   hosting cpanel, which is another story…!). I’ll give 5.6 (or later!) a try when
   I can…
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Search results duplicated if in more than one category (2.1)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-results-duplicated-if-in-more-than-one-category-21/)
 *  [jpcdesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jpc101/)
 * (@jpc101)
 * [19 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-results-duplicated-if-in-more-than-one-category-21/#post-516132)
 * There’s a beta 2.1 version of the [category visibility plugin available](http://ryowebsite.com/wp-plugins/category-visibility/)
   and it seems to work ok so far!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)