Title: jonnwight's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jonnwight

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Manage Menu Location tab missing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/manage-menu-location-tab-missing/)
 *  [jonnwight](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/)
 * (@jonnwight)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/manage-menu-location-tab-missing/#post-5280437)
 * Opps! I just saw you posted! (Should have refreshed my page) That’s a great, 
   and much better fix than my idea! Thanks for following up.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Manage Menu Location tab missing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/manage-menu-location-tab-missing/)
 *  [jonnwight](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/)
 * (@jonnwight)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/manage-menu-location-tab-missing/#post-5280436)
 * Kylie, I ran across this thread that indicates a WordPress 4.0 “bug” as far as
   I can under stand. I’m not a super coder. The only fix I found was deleting all
   my other menus, including the footer, so the only option so show is the header
   nav. This is by no means a “fix,” but my header nav menu is much more important
   on my site than the footer.
 * [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-40-broke-main-menu?replies=33](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-40-broke-main-menu?replies=33)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Manage Menu Location tab missing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/manage-menu-location-tab-missing/)
 *  [jonnwight](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/)
 * (@jonnwight)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/manage-menu-location-tab-missing/#post-5280432)
 * Kylie, I’m having the same problem with the same theme. Were you ever able to
   get the problem resolved? If so, how? I will update here if I find a fix. Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Dashboard looks vertically stretched](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dashboard-looks-vertically-stretched/)
 *  Thread Starter [jonnwight](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/)
 * (@jonnwight)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dashboard-looks-vertically-stretched/#post-4410364)
 * You bet, glad I could help!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Dashboard looks vertically stretched](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dashboard-looks-vertically-stretched/)
 *  Thread Starter [jonnwight](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/)
 * (@jonnwight)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dashboard-looks-vertically-stretched/#post-4410358)
 * Okay just isolated the font causing issues – Open Sans. Case is closed. Whew!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Dashboard looks vertically stretched](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dashboard-looks-vertically-stretched/)
 *  Thread Starter [jonnwight](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/)
 * (@jonnwight)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dashboard-looks-vertically-stretched/#post-4410357)
 * Update: Along with the dashboard being stretch, I was having other issues with
   my computer (Mac) so I decided to do a clean install of the Mavericks and doing
   so remedied the problem. Everything was fine up until today when I noticed the
   stretched dashboard. Thinking back about what I’ve done recently on my Mac, I
   remembered that I had installed some new fonts over the weekend. I went to Font
   Book and disabled all the user fonts (R-click on User Fonts > Disable) and boom
   the dashboard looks normal again. Now I just have to figure out what specific
   font I added that’s the culprit.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Dashboard looks vertically stretched](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dashboard-looks-vertically-stretched/)
 *  Thread Starter [jonnwight](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/)
 * (@jonnwight)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dashboard-looks-vertically-stretched/#post-4410143)
 * Yes, new user as in my Mac, not WP.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Dashboard looks vertically stretched](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dashboard-looks-vertically-stretched/)
 *  Thread Starter [jonnwight](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/)
 * (@jonnwight)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dashboard-looks-vertically-stretched/#post-4410132)
 * I just created a new user account on my Mac and logged into my site and everything
   looks like it should (not stretched). odd….
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [centering logo at top of page with menu on both sides](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/centering-logo-at-top-of-page-with-menu-on-both-sides/)
 *  Thread Starter [jonnwight](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/)
 * (@jonnwight)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/centering-logo-at-top-of-page-with-menu-on-both-sides/#post-2880103)
 * oops here’s a link to my site.
    [http://s420456334.onlinehome.us/](http://s420456334.onlinehome.us/)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Add an link to header](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-an-link-to-header/)
 *  Thread Starter [jonnwight](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/)
 * (@jonnwight)
 * [15 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-an-link-to-header/#post-2003967)
 * bummer. thanks anyhow.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Add an link to header](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-an-link-to-header/)
 *  Thread Starter [jonnwight](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonnwight/)
 * (@jonnwight)
 * [15 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-an-link-to-header/#post-2003962)
 * I totally would but I’m not well versed in css or html and don’t have a clue 
   what code.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)