Title: jonhallla's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jonhallla

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonhallla/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonhallla/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonhallla/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonhallla/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonhallla/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonhallla/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonhallla/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonhallla/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Classifieds WP] Feature request. Show category in post.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-request-show-category-in-post/)
 *  [jonhallla](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonhallla/)
 * (@jonhallla)
 * [9 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-request-show-category-in-post/#post-8629659)
 * this is exactly what I want to ask for. I need to show categories in the single
   post but also I would like them to show in the list. I’ve been struggling for
   a week trying to get it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Classifieds WP] Remove input boxes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-input-boxes/)
 *  [jonhallla](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonhallla/)
 * (@jonhallla)
 * [9 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-input-boxes/#post-8629642)
 * Good question – me too
 * Actually, I have been pretty successful just finding things like that and commenting
   them out using <!– –> and /* */
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Classifieds WP] Remove input boxes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-input-boxes/)
 *  [jonhallla](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonhallla/)
 * (@jonhallla)
 * [9 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-input-boxes/#post-8629637)
 * Good question – me too
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Classifieds WP] Add an other fiels in the form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-an-other-fiels-in-the-form/)
 *  [jonhallla](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jonhallla/)
 * (@jonhallla)
 * [9 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-an-other-fiels-in-the-form/#post-8629623)
 * this would be super useful for me too!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)