Title: johnymac's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# johnymac

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnymac/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnymac/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnymac/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnymac/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnymac/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnymac/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnymac/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnymac/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Activating Jetpack get HTTP error 403](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-get-http-error-403-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [johnymac](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnymac/)
 * (@johnymac)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-get-http-error-403-2/#post-13717875)
 * Up date:
 * As reported above, I paused CF tried to activate then got the error message. 
   Well, I just enabled CF and for kicks and giggles I clicked jetpack activation
   one more time – Kind of a hail Mary pass – AND viola, jetpack activated.
 * Thank you for all of your help.
    JohnyMac
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Activating Jetpack get HTTP error 403](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-get-http-error-403-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [johnymac](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnymac/)
 * (@johnymac)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-get-http-error-403-2/#post-13717763)
 * Thank you. I paused cloudflare and tried to activate our Jetpack and I received
   the following error. This might clear up the problem. Thoughts?
 * Error Details
    cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] V 5.5.3 stopped my subscribers from getting articles](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v-5-5-3-stopped-my-subscribers-from-getting-articles/)
 *  Thread Starter [johnymac](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnymac/)
 * (@johnymac)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v-5-5-3-stopped-my-subscribers-from-getting-articles/#post-13617611)
 * Thank you, please move it.
    JohnyMac
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Cookie nonce is invalid (Status 403)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cookie-nonce-is-invalid-status-403/)
 *  [johnymac](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnymac/)
 * (@johnymac)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cookie-nonce-is-invalid-status-403/#post-13617472)
 * Funny, I had the exact same thing happen to me after WP v 5.5.3 was released.
   My host had me pause out firewall over at Cloudflare. Once that was done I went
   and proceeded to reinstall jetpack with no issues.
 * Jetpack is workig reat now but not sending out scheduled articles/posts. Hopefully
   that will get fixed next.
 * Good luck
    JohnYmac
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] V 5.5.3 stopped my subscribers from getting articles](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v-5-5-3-stopped-my-subscribers-from-getting-articles/)
 *  Thread Starter [johnymac](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnymac/)
 * (@johnymac)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v-5-5-3-stopped-my-subscribers-from-getting-articles/#post-13617462)
 * Oh if you could move it I would appreciate it. Interesting as you think it is
   in relation to a Jetpack issue. I also had a Jetpack issue after V5.5.3 was installed
   but JetPack and I figured out that one.
 * Thank you. You ROCK!
    JohnyMac
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [White text and missing buttons in WordPress visual editor](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-text-and-missing-buttons-in-wordpress-visual-editor/)
 *  [johnymac](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnymac/)
 * (@johnymac)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-text-and-missing-buttons-in-wordpress-visual-editor/#post-6071216)
 * I am having the same issue. It happened post installing wordpress 4.2.1 update.
   Not an issue when I go back to 4.2
 * I am sure the function was accidentally turned off when I downloaded the WP update.
 * Here is a link to one of my boards posting pages. [http://forum.maxvelocitytactical.com/forums/forum/the-lounge/](http://forum.maxvelocitytactical.com/forums/forum/the-lounge/)
 * Where is that function located in the “dashboard?”
 * Any thoughts?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Image Styles] Stopped working with WordPress 4.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stopped-working-with-wordpress-42/)
 *  [johnymac](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnymac/)
 * (@johnymac)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stopped-working-with-wordpress-42/#post-6051210)
 * I have down loaded 4.2.1. With the download my b, i, link, b-quote, etc have 
   disappeared from my new topic heading like what you see above here. Here is a
   link to my site [http://forum.maxvelocitytactical.com/forums/forum/the-lounge/](http://forum.maxvelocitytactical.com/forums/forum/the-lounge/)
 * Any advise would be appreciated.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)