Title: johnwath's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# johnwath

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnwath/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnwath/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnwath/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnwath/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnwath/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnwath/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnwath/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnwath/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugins-147/)
 *  Thread Starter [johnwath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnwath/)
 * (@johnwath)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugins-147/#post-13569424)
 * It didn’t work and I have deactivated the plugin again so I can edit.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ninja Forms - Contact Form Builder with Calculators, Quizzes, Signatures & AI Form Builder] Kadence Blocks Breaks new WP release](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/kadence-blocks-breaks-new-wp-release/)
 *  Thread Starter [johnwath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnwath/)
 * (@johnwath)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/kadence-blocks-breaks-new-wp-release/#post-12537770)
 * “Contact” through a blog is not contacting. I reported it and it seems you have
   closer contact with the developers of Kadence Blocks that I would. You upgrade
   WordPress and their blocks don’t work. This is like blaming the other side for
   your causing their blocks not to work? Test it yourself. If you don’t get the
   error, what version of WP are you on?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ninja Forms - Contact Form Builder with Calculators, Quizzes, Signatures & AI Form Builder] Kadence Blocks Breaks new WP release](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/kadence-blocks-breaks-new-wp-release/)
 *  Thread Starter [johnwath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnwath/)
 * (@johnwath)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/kadence-blocks-breaks-new-wp-release/#post-12491881)
 * Just reinstalled Kadence Blocks and Toolkit and get the same spinner and cannot
   open any tool in the editor tool bar. Uninstalled Kadence Blocks and it works.
   Deleted both just in case.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ninja Forms - Contact Form Builder with Calculators, Quizzes, Signatures & AI Form Builder] Kadence Blocks Breaks new WP release](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/kadence-blocks-breaks-new-wp-release/)
 *  Thread Starter [johnwath](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnwath/)
 * (@johnwath)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/kadence-blocks-breaks-new-wp-release/#post-12491858)
 * I can edit text based blocks. Before deleting Kadence I could not even get to
   the blocks. The text editor panel on the left would jut show the spinning 3/4
   circle showing no connection.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)