Title: johnnybad's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# johnnybad

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Transposh WordPress Translation] [Plugin: Transposh WordPress Translation] Works great on one site but not another…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-transposh-wordpress-translation-works-great-on-one-site-but-not-another/)
 *  Thread Starter [johnnybad](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/)
 * (@johnnybad)
 * [14 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-transposh-wordpress-translation-works-great-on-one-site-but-not-another/#post-2912724)
 * So… I went looking through previous posts and came across an discussion that 
   was found about the DB maintenance options…
 * What I did to resolve was “Delete all automated Translations” and then performed
   the “Attempt to fix…” option..
 * Just thought I would let you know… Thanks for your help… learned something new
   out of it which is always a bonus…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Transposh WordPress Translation] [Plugin: Transposh WordPress Translation] Works great on one site but not another…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-transposh-wordpress-translation-works-great-on-one-site-but-not-another/)
 *  Thread Starter [johnnybad](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/)
 * (@johnnybad)
 * [14 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-transposh-wordpress-translation-works-great-on-one-site-but-not-another/#post-2912713)
 * Thanks for the quick reply…
 * Cufon is not used on my problematic site…
 * Any other suggestions?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Auto Post Images (API)] Auto Post Images (API) Plugin not quite working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-post-images-api-plugin-not-quite-working/)
 *  [johnnybad](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/)
 * (@johnnybad)
 * [14 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-post-images-api-plugin-not-quite-working/#post-2335442)
 * Bradshaw… You ever get it working or did you find another solution?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Auto Featured Image (Auto Post Thumbnail)] [Plugin: Auto Post Thumbnail] Can I hide it?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-auto-post-thumbnail-can-i-hide-it/)
 *  Thread Starter [johnnybad](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/)
 * (@johnnybad)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-auto-post-thumbnail-can-i-hide-it/#post-2873350)
 * I removed this from the singlepost.php in case anyone wants to hide the thumbnail
   lightbox in every post…
 * >  $preview_image = kriesi_post_thumb($post->ID, array(‘size’=> array(‘M’), ‘
   > display_link’ =>Array(‘lightbox’), // ‘_prev_image_link’ or array(‘lightbox’)‘
   > linkurl’ => array (‘fullscreen’,’_preview_big’),’wh’ => $k_option[‘custom’][‘
   > imgSize’][‘M’] ));
 * Seems to be working fine with no ill effects…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Subscribe2 - Form, Email Subscribers & Newsletters] [Plugin: Subscribe2] Cant Get New Subscribers](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-subscribe2-cant-get-new-subscribers/)
 *  Thread Starter [johnnybad](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/)
 * (@johnnybad)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-subscribe2-cant-get-new-subscribers/#post-2787554)
 * Thanks for the support, I switched to feedburner email subscriptions as an alternative.
 * Perhaps I’ll try it again if it gets updated.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Subscribe2 - Form, Email Subscribers & Newsletters] [Plugin: Subscribe2] Cant Get New Subscribers](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-subscribe2-cant-get-new-subscribers/)
 *  Thread Starter [johnnybad](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/)
 * (@johnnybad)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-subscribe2-cant-get-new-subscribers/#post-2787507)
 * Thanks. I have tried that… I made sure that the widget is on both the main page
   and the page it redirects to. After I performed that I emptied my cache and that
   did not help.
 * I then deactivated the plugin and uninstalled it. I then reinstalled the plugin
   and that did not help.
 * Has anyone else seen this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Subscribe2 not sending emails](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/subscribe2-not-sending-emails/)
 *  [johnnybad](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/)
 * (@johnnybad)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/subscribe2-not-sending-emails/page/6/#post-2526502)
 * Mike or Gabe, I have tried the requested setting change with no positive results.
   Do I need to contact GoDaddy to check Spam settings specific to my account?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [3 Column Lifestyle Theme Homepage](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/3-column-lifestyle-theme-homepage/)
 *  Thread Starter [johnnybad](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/)
 * (@johnnybad)
 * [14 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/3-column-lifestyle-theme-homepage/#post-2656401)
 * Sam, no worries, I understand, we all had to start somewhere, you will get there
   once you start filling it up with content.
 * If you want the slider then make sure you have the dynamic content gallery enabled.
   It will not start displaying anything even if you have it enabled until you add
   an image to an article.
 * Second under the genesis tab in your wordpress select theme setting, then make
   sure your default layout is set to one large column on the left and one side 
   bar on the right(Mine is the first default layout on the left). Then Save.
 * Then go to the appearance tab on the left and then select widgets.
 * On the right you will see featured top left, featured top right and featured 
   bottom. This is where I dragged “genesis featured posts” and added my categories.
 * Example:
    Featured top left = iPad Truth And Rumors Featured top right = Apple
   TV Truth And Rumors Featured bottom = All latest Truth and Rumors
 * Once you save all the widgets, go to the main page and check out your changes.
   I usually have to save a post before I notice the effect.
 * I hope this helps…
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [3 Column Lifestyle Theme Homepage](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/3-column-lifestyle-theme-homepage/)
 *  Thread Starter [johnnybad](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/)
 * (@johnnybad)
 * [14 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/3-column-lifestyle-theme-homepage/#post-2656398)
 * I am still having a problem… I want a small sidebar column, large text area column
   and then sidebar column…
 * However if you are looking for your site to look more like mine current version
   please provide the website, I will take a look at what you have…
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Post Tags and Categories all gone](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-tags-and-categorys-all-gone/)
 *  [johnnybad](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/)
 * (@johnnybad)
 * [14 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-tags-and-categorys-all-gone/#post-2521098)
 * It took a restore from my host company to resolve. The resolve came this morning
   around 4:00am and a confirmation came from my host company as well.
 * Brightsway, perhaps for everyone else’s troubleshooting of this do you feel the
   restore from your host company resolved this issue as well?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Post Tags and Categories all gone](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-tags-and-categorys-all-gone/)
 *  [johnnybad](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnnybad/)
 * (@johnnybad)
 * [14 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-tags-and-categorys-all-gone/#post-2521044)
 * This has happened to me to as of yesterday. Appletruthandrumors.com
 * This seems to be a fairly common issue but I still have not come to a resolve.
   There are a number of posts and blogs everywhere indicating this.
 * This is what I have tried to no avail:
 * 1) Check your SQL; Login to Your Cpanel, Click on MySQL Databases, Click on the
   Check Database, Once your Database has been checked, click the Go Back link, 
   Click the Repair Database, Click the Go Back link.
 * 2) Check your temp folder as it may be full
 * 3) Disable all of your plugins, if your category and tags come back enable one
   at a time to see which one is the problem.
 * 4) Call your host provider as they may be able to assit you in performing a backup
   from a previous day.
 * I hope this information helps you as I had to call my host provider but I suspect
   that they will not get to restoring it until Monday.
 * If you find a solution please post it as I am completely frustrated with the 
   problem. Thanks!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)