Title: JoeWatts's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# JoeWatts

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/joewatts/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/joewatts/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/joewatts/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/joewatts/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/joewatts/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/joewatts/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/joewatts/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/joewatts/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[MapPress – Google Maps, OpenStreetMap & Leaflet] Ugh!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ugh-6/)
 *  [JoeWatts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/joewatts/)
 * (@joewatts)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ugh-6/#post-8077866)
 * I’ve found quite the opposite with the plugin author. Typically very responsive
   and helpful. He’s helped me do some things that really shouldn’t even be possible
   with the plugin and gone above and beyond. I have it functioning on multiple 
   sites with as many as 600 pin locations on one site and it works great. Sorry
   you haven’t had the same results.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Taxonomy Images] Making the Taxonomy image an image that links to the taxonomy](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/making-the-taxonomy-image-an-image-that-links-to-the-taxonomy/)
 *  Thread Starter [JoeWatts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/joewatts/)
 * (@joewatts)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/making-the-taxonomy-image-an-image-that-links-to-the-taxonomy/#post-6972215)
 * Never was able to get this to work just the way I wanted. But the Types Plugin
   by WP-Types now has term meta built in. It allows you to do basically the same
   thing, plus more. You can create special fields for taxonomies. It seems to be
   working well.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] Formatting completely screwed up after the update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/formatting-completely-screwed-up-after-the-update/)
 *  [JoeWatts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/joewatts/)
 * (@joewatts)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/formatting-completely-screwed-up-after-the-update/#post-7081000)
 * Have you tried deactivating the “Beautiful Math” portion of Jetpack if you have
   that installed? I had this issue with about 6 installs of the calendar after 
   the last update and that resolved it on all of mine.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] problem after update plugin Event calendar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-after-update-plugin-event-calendar-2/)
 *  [JoeWatts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/joewatts/)
 * (@joewatts)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-after-update-plugin-event-calendar-2/#post-7083438)
 * If you have Jetpack installed, try deactivating the “Beautiful Math” component.
   I have had the same display issues on multiple installs and that fixed it.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Email Post Changes] Does just what it says. Very useful](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-just-what-it-says-very-useful/)
 *  Thread Starter [JoeWatts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/joewatts/)
 * (@joewatts)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-just-what-it-says-very-useful/#post-7990223)
 * Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. That makes it even better. I’ll take a look.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)